Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
Does Tee fury already have one of these or can we start one up?
28Comments
    158 weeks ago
    Guess i'll start

Had a great trade with Gamer43
    158 weeks ago
    I just edited the post title to make it clear that this is for feedback on completed trades with TeeFury members :)

Good idea!
    158 weeks ago
    MJ said: I just edited the post title to make it clear that this is for feedback on completed trades with TeeFury members :)

Good idea!

Thank you!! Thought it would be very helpful!
    158 weeks ago
    I will vouch for tactacfox and Shoeby until I am stricken with carpal tunnel. Because of the late time I made it to the post office, I was rushed and didn't get a delivery confirmation and both dudes were understanding as all get out. I got my shirts and they got theirs and we are all better off for it.

This is a good thread in case someone gets screwed out of $6 + shipping and materials. I doubt that will happen but it's good to have an outlet for whistleblowers just in case.
    157 weeks ago
    Great trade with lkduvall57. One very happy camper here especially since this was my first grab bag purchase and first trade.
    157 weeks ago
    Saw another trade thread like this last week... but I've done 4 successful trades with the following:

LymonPyxie, Yost, Houseof8art, Manalo

Got another couple trades in the works but so far this community is very outstanding.
    157 weeks ago
    Had a great trade with MarshMan65
    157 weeks ago
    gamer43 said: Had a great trade with MarshMan65

Thanks Man!!! Awesome trading with you!
    157 weeks ago
    Had great trades with Khansel and shoeby. Looking forward to trading with others in the future.
    157 weeks ago
    I believe the person I traded with was muerte. Awesome trade. We set the date to send as last Tuesday. When I got home today my new Tusken Raider shirt was in my mail box. This was my first trade & I'm very satisfied. I will wear my Tusken Raider with pride. :D
    157 weeks ago
    ive traded with the following people and all went well

http://www.teefury.com/people/104309/btraughber/
    quick and painless trade. got it in 3 days

https://www.teefury.com/people/77221/jef7/
    trade went very smooth

https://www.teefury.com/people/48977/Foehelm/
    i did not receive the shirt but he offered to pay for the loss shirt. standup guy

http://www.teefury.com/people/15414/T_Pace/
    very trustworthy person. doing an exchange sale. i buy him a new shirt and he sent me the one he had in a trade
    157 weeks ago
    Glad this thread is becoming popular!!
    157 weeks ago
    Thanks to kyle41388, Primus420, Louiderby, and DarthHarry. All excellent traders
    157 weeks ago
    I traded with egonboy and defcaasi. Both were awesome!
    157 weeks ago
    Just had a successful trade with Zerkaboid! :^D
    157 weeks ago
    Had good trades with gamer43 and swanqueen got my shirts with in a week of mailing mine to them. Would gladly trade again with either.
    157 weeks ago
    Traded with sugarchef69 couldn't be happier. Received very quickly, would love to trade again, anytime!
    157 weeks ago
    also traded with Yetiman couldn't be happier. Received very quickly, would love to trade again, anytime!
    157 weeks ago
    Traded with sleepypeeper, the shirt could have been more perfect! Also very fast shipping and great communication
    157 weeks ago
    Ok the person I traded with was swanqueen & would do so again in a heartbeat. The shirt was sent on the day she said it would be. I even received the shirt a day before expected. My shirt was in perfect condition & she was so nice about the whole trade. A+ transaction.
    157 weeks ago
    I'm not sure exactly whom I traded with and I can't find the thread, but I traded for a Koopa the Hutt and was surprised I got it so quickly. It was a great trade and I'd consider trading with this person again. Sorry I forgot who it was.
    157 weeks ago
    atreydies said: I'm not sure exactly whom I traded with and I can't find the thread, but I traded for a Koopa the Hutt and was surprised I got it so quickly. It was a great trade and I'd consider trading with this person again. Sorry I forgot who it was.

I found it! I traded with piratetony.
    157 weeks ago
    dmzerts said: Great trade with lkduvall57. One very happy camper here especially since this was my first grab bag purchase and first trade.

same on my end! great trade :D
    157 weeks ago
    I traded with nmerrit, and the trade went flawlessly.
    157 weeks ago
    traded with analoge, Gir15, Kawaiiamaiai, and another person I'll say is JF since I couldn't find his screen name. all trades were perfect!
  • Load More Comments