Back to forum
image
rss 158 weeks ago
I've got:
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1079/Mario_MD/
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1024/The_Ride_Aquatic/

and I'm looking to get rid!

I've also got Infinite Bacon, and I might be willing to trade for something amazing.
12Comments
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    I'd love Mario MD. The only teefury shirt I have left is "We are Family" although I just got a grab bag from another shirt site....
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Slarti said: I'd love Mario MD. The only teefury shirt I have left is "We are Family" although I just got a grab bag from another shirt site....


    I'm not interested in We Are Family, however I would be interested in hearing about the other shirts you have...?
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    I would love Infinite Bacon if you would like to trade for one of these (both on Women's M):

    Clumsy Ninja Die Young
    Bowties Are Cool

    E-mail me if you are interested: LesleyHayes4 [at] yahoo [dot] com.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    LesleyHayes4 said: I would love Infinite Bacon if you would like to trade for one of these (both on Women's M):


    Clumsy Ninja Die Young

    Bowties Are Cool


    E-mail me if you are interested: LesleyHayes4 [at] yahoo [dot] com.

    I've already got Bowties, and I'm not interested in in Clumsy Ninja. Sorry!
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Sorry, I have:

    Coexist
    With Our Powers Combined
    Cloak of Visibility
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    OK no problem. I hope you find what you're looking for :)
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    How much would you like for Mario MD? I would trade you (I have Latin LoLcats), but it's a size small. :/
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    smtwnVIXAN said: How much would you like for Mario MD? I would trade you (I have Latin LoLcats), but it's a size small. :/


    Correction: LoLcat Taxonomy
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Slarti said: Sorry, I have:


    Coexist

    With Our Powers Combined

    Cloak of Visibility

    I'd love Coexist! Send me an email at [email protected]
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    Just found your thread, I had asked on a different thread, I have Han Shot first in Women's L, interested in trading for Mario MD?

    email [email protected]
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    LesleyHayes4 said: I would love Infinite Bacon if you would like to trade for one of these (both on Women's M):


    Clumsy Ninja Die Young

    Bowties Are Cool


    E-mail me if you are interested: LesleyHayes4 [at] yahoo [dot] com.


    Hi, I have the TMNT shirt http://www.teefury.com/archive/1033/Shreds_Pizzeria/
    I would love to trade it for a Bowties are cool shirt. It's a women's medium
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    NF4awesome said:
    LesleyHayes4 said: I would love Infinite Bacon if you would like to trade for one of these (both on Women's M):



    Clumsy Ninja Die Young


    Bowties Are Cool



    E-mail me if you are interested: LesleyHayes4 [at] yahoo [dot] com.



    Hi, I have the TMNT shirt http://www.teefury.com/archive/1033/Shreds_Pizzeria/

    I would love to trade it for a Bowties are cool shirt. It's a women's medium

    Sorry but "Bowties" was traded already. All I have is "Clumsy Ninja".


Back to Top