Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
I love that we are getting a British Week. Although I LOVE today's shirt & bought it I think there are tons of other British shows that would make great shirts. I'm also a big Dr. Who fan. It just seems as if we're getting a ton of Dr. Who shirts lately. I love it but my bank account is going into fits.

Among them Red Dwarf, Black Books, Misfits, Torchwood (Yes I know we're getting a Torchwood shirt tonight. I'm just saying it's a good show for a shirt), Primeval, ect...

Anyway thanks for the themed week. Although I'm going broke because of all the cool shirts lately. lol
17Comments
    158 weeks ago
    What about Spaced, more so than black books...
    158 weeks ago
    I heard the Torchwood shirt was canceled. :-/
    158 weeks ago
    drbywho said: I heard the Torchwood shirt was canceled. :-/

We'll have to wait & see I guess.
    158 weeks ago
    I'm still hoping for the Torchwood shirt!
    158 weeks ago
    Even though I'm not a Brit, it's good to see the shows and such I like from Britian I can now wear on a shirt! Spaced or anything Simon Pegg/ Nick Frost would be awesome to see
    158 weeks ago
    Why....why was the Torchwood shirt canceled? Who said that?! :O

I'm such an anglophile though. A Misfits tee would be fun.
    158 weeks ago
    TeeFury said it on their facebook page due to copyright laws. They are checking into it according to the facebook post
    158 weeks ago
    I love misfits but do they have a big enough fan base?
    157 weeks ago
    I want a Young Ones shirt.
    157 weeks ago
    I love British comedy, especially IT Crowd and the kinda cult-ish ones like Mighty Boosh and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
    157 weeks ago
    and Harry Potter is british and I love it :)
    157 weeks ago
    I would LOVE an IT Crowd, a Black Books, a Father Ted and a Red Dwarf tee :)
    157 weeks ago
    agreed a hundred times over on the Red Dwarf!!
    157 weeks ago
    For a Red Dwarf shirt, I want vindaloo to be incorporated.
    157 weeks ago
    Yeah, Primeval would be great. Also Torchwood and of cause Doctor Who :)
    157 weeks ago
    I know it's not a TV show, but a Terry Pratchett/ Discworld shirt would make my life so much better... maybe something to do with the City Watch?
    157 weeks ago
    Discworld would also be a great inspiration for shirts. I'd love to see more Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy shirts as well. I'd love to have one with Marvin on it. I love that poor depressed robot.