Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
They waited 11 days to process my grab bag order, and then sent 4 copies of the same 3 shirts.
27Comments
    159 weeks ago
    That smurfs. I think if you contact them directly and tell them so they'll try to make it right. Even though grab bags have no guarantees, the fact that you got the same shirt so many times is something I think they've be willing to address in the past.

Perhaps there's a silver lining though if the shirts are desirable. Which are they?
    159 weeks ago
    It smurfs because not only did I follow Tom G.'s advice about placing multiple orders back to back to ensure a variety, but they waited a full 11 days before even processing the order.
    Anyways... I received 4 of these 1292457770_botombat.jpg

4 of these 1293494996_bot_exterminated.jpg

and 4 of these 1293131347_bot_inyoureyes.jpg
    159 weeks ago
    it took 11 days to process what seems to be atleast 36 custom made shirt?? well ive never......

if you can order in packs of 3 and they garantee to not to ship the same shirt in those pack of 3, that would mean you order a ton of shirts to get 4 of each one listed above. I fail to see what worth complaing about. theyre are 6 bux custom made shirts.

Unless they shipped the same shirt in the same pack of 3's, then teefury held up theyre side of the bargain. Going of your wording, it looks like you aware of the risk of repeats, so once again, whats the problem?
    159 weeks ago
    I ordered 4 grab bags of 3 shirts each. I placed all 4 orders within the first 5 minutes or sales... In my case, shirts go on sale at 11pm central time. My 4 orders were completed by 11:06pm. The reason the orders were placed within such a close time frame, is because I was told via e-mail from Tom G. at customer service, that placing orders within a short time frame would allow the warehouse staff to ensure a better variety of selection of shirts.

According to the TeeFury website, orders are precessed within 3-7 days. My order took 11 days to process. Basically, my order was shipped out 3 days after most of the lower 48 states received their shirts.. at least that's what it looked like according to the trades on the board.

I don't know where the hell the you are getting "atleast 36 custom made shirt" from. 3*4 is 12.
    159 weeks ago
    What size did you get? If they are Mens XL I'd be interested in trading for or buying one of the Dalek shirts.

I have the following to trade in mens XL:

Old Boy by WinterArtwork
    Heath by Lee Crutchley

My email is [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    I'd trade for one of your Exterminated shirts if its in a Mens Medium
    email me at [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    I'm in for larges if that's what you have.

the chiefs
    Rock'Em Sock'Em Candidates
    just under the skin
    best served cold
    159 weeks ago
    What size did you get them in? If it's a M XL I'll take one of the Exterminated! shirts off your hands. I have Bowties are cool. I'd also be willing to pay for it. If it's not too expensive.

My email is [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    Oh the Bowties are Cool is in M XL.
    159 weeks ago
    If those are men's medium, I would trade Best Served Cold for one of the boombox ones. Mine's a men's medium.
    159 weeks ago
    i was not account for repeating set of the same 3. lol. than that make that even funnier. ahaha
    159 weeks ago
    Sounds like it was some kind of processing error. Like I said, contact the site and they might be able to remedy it.

Not sure about that last one, but the Exterminated and Bat Fett shirts seem like two a lot of people would be interested in. And by the looks of things, they already are.
    159 weeks ago
    All 12 shirts are 2xl...

Let Me clarify..

I have 4 XXL Bat Fett
    I have 4 XXL Exterminated
    I have 4 XXL In Your Eyes
    159 weeks ago
    superrama said: i was not account for repeating set of the same 3. lol. than that make that even funnier. ahaha

There may be an "English as a second posting language" class available at your local Continuing Education Centre. It should teach such things as grammar, capitalization and punctuation.
    159 weeks ago
    I have a xxl cavity fighters, xxl Albert funkenstein and an xxl fail whale pail ale but the pail ale has been washed but is in great condition.....Would like a bat fett or an exterminated...LEt me know
    159 weeks ago
    Hey MarshMan65, I'm interested in the first 2, but am waiting on a response from customer service, as they said to contact them if there were any issues with the order after it took them 12 day to ship.
    159 weeks ago
    Hey Spankadoodle, I know I am just adding white noise, but sounds like there isnt really a lot of sympathy for you in this situation . Although, if I was in your position I would be upset to, so I see where your frustration lies.Hopefully Teefury will do something for you cause that really stinks . Worst comes to worse you trade away those shirts. At least to make a bad situation somewhat better you luckily got some pretty popular duplicates ; it shouldn't be to hard to trade them off. Anyways just hope everything works out for you in the end.
    159 weeks ago
    I do realize that my situation seems quite petty, but it is a little frustrating to say the least.

I understand that there has been an increase in cost for the shirts from $5 to $6 and have no problem with that.

The shipping has increased 118%... Instead of $5, I'm now paying $10.91. Again I understand, Fuel prices have increased and so does shipping. No problem.

My complaint is the same 3 shirts across 4 orders. If you take an extra 5 days beyond your posted time frame to process an order they could have at least checked to ensure there were no duplicates. I'm more annoyed especially when I was specifically told by a customer service agent that by grouping my multiple order placements within a specific time frame it would help ensure there would be no duplicates. I placed my 4 orders within a 3 minute time frame.

It feels to me, that since I paid $116 for my 4 grab bags, and I'll only be wearing 2 of the shirts, It's like I paid $58 a shirt.
    159 weeks ago
    I understand your frustration. I'd be pretty upset myself. I was pretty upset with the shirts I got. 2 of them I know I'll never wear. The third one is an ok shirt. It's not great just ok. I didn't get one shirt that I went YES!

Had they done to me what they did to you I'd be all kinds of pissed myself. I know ordering multiple grab bags there is a chance of getting at least one dupe but getting the same 3 shirts in 4 grab bags is a bit nuts.

I would have jumped up & down if I had gotten Exterminated! I
    159 weeks ago
    I've got a XXL Twister Champion shirt I'll trade for Exterminated. Or I'll buy it off of you for $20 plus shipping. One way or another, I'd like that shirt! Email is [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    i have been waiting for my grab bag from december and still have Smurfing nothing!!!! i have sent multiple emails, they said it was en rte 6 weeks ago, and the worst part is this is the 2nd GRAB BAG i've been smurfed on. they owe me 2 tees in the last year, and i still buy new ones regularly.
    159 weeks ago
    i have been waiting for my grab bag from december and still have Smurfing nothing!!!! i have sent multiple emails, they said it was en rte 6 weeks ago, and the worst part is this is the 2nd GRAB BAG i've been smurfed on. they owe me 2 tees in the last year, and i still buy new ones regularly.
    159 weeks ago
    Teefury always has pretty outstanding customer service. I'd be shocked if you contacted them about this and they didn't help.

Have you actually talked to them before you posted? I'm pretty sure someone else had a similar issue and they handled it... Just make sure you don't get too upset about it until you speak to one of them. I'm sure it was an honest mistake.
    159 weeks ago
    The same exact thing happened to me.

Except for the fact that i didn't get good shirts like you did :/
    159 weeks ago
    i have contacted a couple times, they said it was returned non deliverable, they would resend....i gave a new addy, no avail. i'm not super pissed, just saying it's happened twice. both times a grab bag. so they owe me 2 shirts. i owe like 45 or so shirts from teefury. and i love the site, forum of artistic expression. but i have also been let down. that's it.
  • Load More Comments