Back to forum
rss 282 weeks ago
Not sure if this has been asked before, I asked a few days ago in a post but didn't get back before midnight to check for a reply:

Any plans to print long sleeve shirts once it gets cold out in a few months?

11Comments
    282 weeks ago

this site sells $9 tee shirts.
    just in case you wondered.
    its kind of their "thing".
    282 weeks ago
    Well, TeeFury uses Alstyle for it's shirt acquisition. I don't think they have long sleeve shirts.

But, in my mind, that begs the question...would TeeFury every consider a ringer or baseball tee? I wonder if those are about the same price as the regular shirts they are using and I know Alstyle has them, at least for men.
    282 weeks ago
    Once it gets cold out?!

Umm... it is 28 degrees out this morning and I think it was 25 yesterday.
    282 weeks ago
    Not everyone lives where you live WonderBunny. It's been 50 some where I live. I've been wearing a light jacket and T-Shirt underneath for the past week.
    282 weeks ago
    I live in southern California the coldest it gets is around 60-70
    282 weeks ago
    while long sleeves would be nice...i just layer my tees over the long sleeved tees.

Yeah..as pepper implied, it would most likely eliminate the $9 price point, but to each his own...(or her)
    282 weeks ago
    i hate long sleeve tee shirts. just wear a hoodie or jacket over your short sleeves.
    282 weeks ago
    @brycedriesenga

They have long sleeve shirts listed on their site.
    http://www.alstyle.com/SKUDetails.aspx?Style=1304

@all

I was just asking because I'd be willing to pay more for a long sleeve shirt during the winter months, since the number of short sleeve shirts I'll be wearing for the next 5 months will not be enough to warrant many winter month purchases.
    282 weeks ago
    @@brycedriesenga

Looks like they have ringers too, not sure about the pricing though.
    http://www.alstyle.com/SKUDetails.aspx?Style=1309

I have enough Teefury shirts that the limitations of the color selection are becoming apparent - perhaps I just keep liking designs on the same color shirts ;)

282 weeks ago
    @jmcclure

Just wear a plain long sleeve shirt under your awesome short sleeve teefury shirts. Layering is the way to go
    281 weeks ago
    personally, i would love long sleeves, if we could still get them at a decent price!

but if not, layering is the cheaper way to go :)