Back to forum
rss 283 weeks ago
Want to see it here on Teefury?

Also, any House MD fans? I was like WTF!OMG! House made out with Cuddy! Although in the long run, to maintain that Byronic hero? persona, House should never hook up longterm with anyone EVAR. I'd like to see Wilson and Cuddy 2GETR. Wilson would be a good match IMO. LOL. B3.

14AA41

12Comments
    283 weeks ago
    HOUSE ROCKS. Hugh Laury, molto bene!

As for this design, I am really liking it! It works awesome on the brown. The birds are very cool, unique.
    283 weeks ago
    spoiler alert?

*angry face*

283 weeks ago
    jimi you so caught teh ghey.
    dont make me lolspam you with fuzzy kittehs.
    283 weeks ago
    House MD? What's that? ;-)

(btw, I would proudly display that artwork on my chest. no doubt)
    283 weeks ago
    Gaaaah House is my hero! Funny that you mention him, because today I sent my 1st and only "fanmail," to him. I ordered some cards from RedBubble with my drawing of him, and sent him (House MD Publicity Dept) one. We'll see what happens :)
    283 weeks ago
    i saw your drawing on your site Olechka...that was phenominal
    283 weeks ago
    stop being so awesome jimiyo! you make everyone else look bad!

i LOVE house. he totally took advantage of cuddy by kissing her. he's one of those that he wants her until he has her then he would smurf all over her. not literally...well, i hope not anyway. ewww but, yeah, i can't believe they kissed. poor cuddy not getting the baby. house is such a jerk but i heart him anyway.
    283 weeks ago
    I've never actually watched house... but they say it's amazing.

I'm kind of a Grey's Anatomy kind of guy.
    283 weeks ago
    another cool design Jimiyo!
    283 weeks ago
    Hugh Laurie FTW...of course I love him as I share a last name with him even though we aren't related LOL. But I do occasionally get phone calls looking for him since we live in the same area when House is taping LMAO.

I love that show!!!!! Jimi, you never cease to suprise me. I would have never guessed you would watch House.
    283 weeks ago
    snarkygal: ha. why would you think i wouldnt watch House? the adult in me is a bitter untrusting cocky guy like House...hee. the child in me loves Family Guy.

Season 4 really got me hooked. Amber dyin, that sucked, but it was a good way for the writers to define Wilson/House relationship. It's quality writing. I like the sarcastic funny.

283 weeks ago
    Jimi: Just never pictured you watching semi-soapy type shows like House. I had you pegged for movies, sci-fi and inner-child shows. FYI: I like Family Guy also.