Back to forum
rss 282 weeks ago
i got my dead bird tee (thank you SO MUCH danny!) and it turned out phenomenal! what a swell logo.

i ALSO got the 100th tee collab...wow. it's beyond words. i'm probably going to wear it all weekend and never take it off! well, except to bathe...maybe.

thank you to the artists for producing such super work and to the fury staff for keeping us all lookin good with these tees. i love the service at this place! thank you a million times over!
18Comments
    282 weeks ago
    sweet!

pics?
    282 weeks ago
    maybe this weekend. i'm already in bed.

trust me, your eyes will explode in awe.
    282 weeks ago
    I've had my 100th shirt for almost a week, but have yet to receive my dead bird shirt. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow or Saturday.
    282 weeks ago
    You're Weocome!!!!
    282 weeks ago
    haha maybe we need spell check AND edit too?
    282 weeks ago
    ha ha ha !!!! welcome

i never said i was a gr8 spelir

LOL

282 weeks ago
    i got my 100th tee collab yesterday too.. my bird came out like a blob which was disappointing -- note to self: never use halftones when the scaling will be tiny.

i love it anyways though.
    282 weeks ago
    I got my 100th shirt (yes I paid for it) too and it looks great. Nice work on the layout Layne!
    282 weeks ago
    Yeah, the 100th shirt came out fantastic.
    282 weeks ago
    I thought the 100th bird shirt came out amazing. It looks really nice and I loved all the detail on the birds.
    282 weeks ago
    I got my 100th bird tee about a week ago... wore it to work yesterday and got lots of compliments. I'm super stoked on it.
    282 weeks ago
    I just got mine in the mail today. Here are a couple of quick shots.

TF_Collab01.jpg

html>
    282 weeks ago
    This was my first purchase from TF and I have to say the quality of the shirt and print is excellent for $11. Here's mine:

0029bdbe0309d238a28a76541ff85ad3.png?direct
    282 weeks ago
    Here's are some larger shots: 100th Anniversary Tee
    The TeeFury team did a nice job with this one. Tight turn-around, too. Kudos.
    282 weeks ago
    Can I ask to see the neat-o graph of how many sold of the 100th anniversary tee, please Layne?
    282 weeks ago
    @bleou

Both of those shirts arrived on my doorstep on the same day too!

I definitely agree with the others, both of these shirts came out amazing. Easily among my favorite TF shirts. 12 so far and counting...
    282 weeks ago
    It seems my Dead Bird shirt is taking a trip across the country. I live in Los Angeles. Tee Fury is located about 40, maybe 50 miles from me. My shirt left West Virginia this morning. grrrrrrrr
    282 weeks ago
    But I totally agree that the 100th shirt is AWESOME. I wish I could have contributed. I will have to download some free graphics program and learn how to use it somehow LOL. I am so lame.