Back to forum
image
rss 158 weeks ago
Looking for in XXL:

The Sesame Six Feb. 3rd

Canned Zombie Jan. 26th

4 Ninjas in this Shirt Dec. 28th

Bowling. It's Not Just a Game Anymore Dec. 8th



I Have in XXL:

Appetite for Eternia Feb. 16th

Han Shot First Feb 15th

Heath Jan 8th

Respect the Chemistry Sept. 14th

Plastic Heroes Sept 1st.
35Comments
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    If no one offers anything you want for it, I'm willing to buy Plastic Heroes from you. My e-mail is [email protected] if you're interested.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    In fact, I'd be willing to buy you a new shirt for Plastic Heroes if anything happens to catch your fancy.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    I have the 4 Ninjas shirt in XXL. Would you like to trade with Appetite for Eternia?
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    I have the following that I'd like to trade for Heath if you are interested:
    Tintin Man (can't find link for this one)

    Bowties Are Cool
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1116/Bowties_are_Cool/
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    primus420 said: In fact, I'd be willing to buy you a new shirt for Plastic Heroes if anything happens to catch your fancy.


    That sounds like it could be a plan.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    thepf2010 said: I have the 4 Ninjas shirt in XXL. Would you like to trade with Appetite for Eternia?


    Sounds good. My e-mail is [email protected]
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    bhull111 said:
    primus420 said: In fact, I'd be willing to buy you a new shirt for Plastic Heroes if anything happens to catch your fancy.



    That sounds like it could be a plan.


    Killer. Just shoot me an e-mail when a new shirt piques your interest.
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    A trade for one of my shirts fell through, so I now have the following to trade for Heath if you still have it:

    Tintin Man (can't find link for this one)

    Bowties Are Cool
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1116/Bowties_are_Cool/

    Just Under the Skin
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1089/Just_Under_the_Skin/
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    ryanfedon said: A trade for one of my shirts fell through, so I now have the following to trade for Heath if you still have it:


    Tintin Man (can't find link for this one)


    Bowties Are Cool

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1116/Bowties_are_Cool/


    Just Under the Skin

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1089/Just_Under_the_Skin/


    Sorry, not interested on any of those shirts. Thanks for the offer tho,,,,
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    primus420 said:
    bhull111 said:
    primus420 said: In fact, I'd be willing to buy you a new shirt for Plastic Heroes if anything happens to catch your fancy.




    That sounds like it could be a plan.



    Killer. Just shoot me an e-mail when a new shirt piques your interest.


    Perfect....I have a feeling something will be coming along soon enough.
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    Interested in Han Shot First -

    Offering in XXL:

    The Chiefs (washed, new)
    Super Ernie-o world (new out of the bag/REALLY want to get rid of this one)
    Back to the Island (new out of the bag)
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    orobert357 said: Interested in Han Shot First -


    Offering in XXL:


    The Chiefs (washed, new)

    Super Ernie-o world (new out of the bag/REALLY want to get rid of this one)

    Back to the Island (new out of the bag)


    Sorry....not interested in any of them...thanks tho
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    I'd trade Cavity Fighters for Respect the Chemistry
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    gearyd said: I'd trade Cavity Fighters for Respect the Chemistry


    Sorry, not interested in that shirt...thanx tho
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    Bump
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    I Have these:
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/4428/Trading_3_XXL_Bat_Fett__Exterminated__In_your_Eyes/

    uncled @ mts dot net
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    I Have these:
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/4428/Trading_3_XXL_Bat_Fett__Exterminated__In_your_Eyes/

    uncled @ mts dot net
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    Any others?
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    Bump
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    I have

    Albert Funkenstein and Darth Lebowski in xxl

    would like appetite for eternia
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    Will definitely do appetite for eternia for darth lebowski. My email is [email protected] if u still wanna do that trade
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    bhull111 said: Any others?


    My offer still stands BTW.
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    primus420 said:
    bhull111 said: Any others?



    My offer still stands BTW.


    I've been checkin the shirts everyday on here, but so far I havent seen any I really like.....whenever one does come, I will definitely be sending u an email
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    Sorry man i totally forgot i told a guy I would sell him the Darth Lebowski shirt.....sorry
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    MarshMan65 said: Sorry man i totally forgot i told a guy I would sell him the Darth Lebowski shirt.....sorry


    If he doesnt end up buying it, then let me know cuz I'm still willing to trade
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top