I have these three shirts, all brand new never been worn, in size XXL:

Serenity Sake

Don't Be In A Hurry

Zombie Killer Extraordinaire

----

I'm only looking for XXL Shirts. If anyone has these, they will automatically get dibs on whichever one of mine:
(In order of desire:)
Steamboat Mario !!!!!
Legend of Pizza !!!
The Don of Mushroom Kingdom
House Pride (Slytherin Quiddich)
Baggins' Pawn Shop
G Crest (Gryffindor)

If you have other shirts though, feel free to post! I'm considering anything in neutral colors that are NOT white (i.e. blue, black, beige, green). Thank you! <3
17Comments
    172 weeks ago
    I'll trade you my Legend of Pizza for your Zombie Killer Extraordinaire. Shoot me an email, my username @ gmail
    172 weeks ago
    Awesome! I'd love to trade. I'll send an email in just a moment.
    172 weeks ago
    Interested in: Strange Eating Habits, Snitches Be Crazy, or The Doctor Has Been Here?
    172 weeks ago
    @ DChapetta...I'm interested in the The Doctor Has Been Here shirt...I have IGNF, Portal (worn once) and 81atron...let me know....

172 weeks ago
    I might be interested! I want to see if I get anymore offers of shirts I really want. :) If you trade them before I decide, no problem, buddy!
    172 weeks ago
    I have Intergalactic Noise Force and Ambercrombie and Quidditich in Men's XXL to trade for any of your shirts. Email: [email protected]
    172 weeks ago
    bruceleeroy said: I have Intergalactic Noise Force and Ambercrombie and Quidditich in Men's XXL to trade for any of your shirts. Email: [email protected]

Sorry, I'm not interested in the first one and I already own Ambercrombie and Quiddich. Thank you though!
    172 weeks ago
    Hello, I have all these in XXL.
    These 2 washed once never worn Steamboat Mario, Koopato Hut.
    These 2 never washed or worn Apple Pi Rolling Deep. Would like sereinty sake first then zombie killer
    172 weeks ago
    stickyfeet said: Hello, I have all these in XXL.
    These 2 never washed or worn Apple Pi Rolling Deep. Would like sereinty sake first then zombie killer
    email me at smcvay72 at aol dot com
    172 weeks ago
    stickyfeet said:
    stickyfeet said: Hello, I have all these in XXL.
    email me at smcvay72 at aol dot com

I'd love to trade for Steamboat Mario! I'll email you shortly!
    172 weeks ago
    I have I Can Haz Force, We Are Family, and Koopa County to trade for your Serenity Sake. Would be willing to trade two shirts to get ahold of Serenity Sake.
    172 weeks ago
    Are you interested in StarWalk (RED), Miskatonic Uni (NAVY), or Peach Neavu(PEACH)?
    172 weeks ago
    Steamboat mario is on its way to you.
    172 weeks ago
    I've promised my Serenity Sake to Stickfeet! But I'm still waiting for the guy who wants Zombie Killer to get back to me.

Are you interested in Don't Be In A Hurry, DarthHarry?
    172 weeks ago
    Not really, I was trying to get serenity Sake. THnaks anyway.
    172 weeks ago
    Legend of Pizza is on it's way to you also.
    172 weeks ago
    Thanks AiRTiMe! And sorry, Darth!

-

I STILL HAVE DON'T BE IN A HURRY.