Back to forum
rss 297 weeks ago
Some of these Barack Obama t-shirts made me laugh, I like the back to the future one, "Barack is the future" the BA Barack'as is quite funny too. Anyone else found any funny Barack Obama t-shirts?
11Comments
    297 weeks ago
    I created this design and plugged it to TF this week.
    [IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh287/Andy47240/barackroll_md.jpg[/IMG]
    297 weeks ago
    Sorry...
    http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh287/Andy47240/barackroll_md.jpg
    297 weeks ago
    Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I can't get pic to show??
    297 weeks ago
    Ha that is awesome!
    297 weeks ago
    barackroll_md.jpg

Here you go!
    297 weeks ago
    I was asked to do one a few weeks ago and ended up subing it at collarfree which won! It's not funny, little more serious n hopeful. But that's how I was feeling about this election. You can pick it up if you dig it here >
    President Obama type tee on collarfree

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    297 weeks ago
    Arrow, I love that!
    297 weeks ago
    Arrow, I had saw that just yesterday. You are amazing with that style.
    297 weeks ago
    Thanks! I've learned to enjoy many approaches to art, but something about using typography as illustration opens up more meaning, it's also really tedious and time consuming which is good since I tend to be pretty obsessively compulsive.

Andy- That Barack n Rock tee is dope! Hope it prints!
    296 weeks ago
    Hey Arrow! It's me Brooke...remember I nagged you to make the Obama shirt ;) Every time I wear it people ask me where to get one! :) Anyway, just thought I'd say hi.
    296 weeks ago
    Hey Brooke! Thanks for pushing me to do that and thanks for getting the good word out! I think I'm gonna take one flat framed down to this restaurant in Chitown that Obama goes to a lot and see if they want to put it up on the wall, maybe he will see it..