Back to forum
rss 172 weeks ago
I have the Pokemon shirt Gotta Trap Em All and I'm looking to trade it for ... almost anything, in the same size. It's unwashed and unworn - I just got it in the mail today.

(It's a nice shirt but I know almost nothing about Pokemon so it's lost on me).

As long as the shirt isn't about sports, comment and tell me what you'd be willing to trade! If you'd prefer to email, you can reach me at [email protected] (And I recommend you copy and paste that because the "th" is deceiving) :P

PS: I would especially like anything Harry Potter related (or Dr Who)
3Comments
    172 weeks ago
    I ended up with a koopa the hutt, canned zombie and rock-em sock-em candidates. all of which id be withing to trade.
    172 weeks ago
    moopie72 said: I ended up with a koopa the hutt, canned zombie and rock-em sock-em candidates. all of which id be withing to trade.

Awesome, I'd go for the zombies one. I live in Canada though, not the states (shipping's a bit different). Is that okay with you?
    172 weeks ago
    thwhiteroses said:
    moopie72 said: I ended up with a koopa the hutt, canned zombie and rock-em sock-em candidates. all of which id be withing to trade.

Awesome, I'd go for the zombies one. I live in Canada though, not the states (shipping's a bit different). Is that okay with you?
    i also live in canada, west coast email me and we'll get this deal done ( [email protected]