Back to forum
rss 296 weeks ago
I would like to see some more printing options... I would definitely be willing to pay much more for shirts. Maybe they could vary the price of the shirt based on the printing style.

I would just love to see some bigger prints and maybe even some all-over belt prints.

I know.. It takes more money and more equipment; but I think this site is growing enough to do such a thing.

The shirts might be more expensive, but it would be worth it for me personally.

But the $9 thing is really awesome too.
20Comments
    296 weeks ago
    Try here: http://www.somewhereelse.com/ :)

Part of TeeFury's charm is the price, so I don't think that will be changing. But there are a lot of awesome things you can do on a shirt without needing those other printing options, and that's what TeeFury is all about.
    296 weeks ago
    hi MJ ;j
    296 weeks ago
    I've been a dbh fan for quite some time.. I love them, but they have crappy service... and the shirts are all sticky when you get them..

I've actually never bought anything from here...

I know..

I'm lame.
    296 weeks ago
    They could easily do a lot more without raising the price too much. Even if it became $15 it would still be cheaper than any other legit site.
    296 weeks ago
    and the shirts are all sticky when you get them..

That's only happened to me once with a DBH shirt, but it was pretty bad. I couldn't even separate ("open") the shirt inside, and had to soak it in hot water for like 10 or 15 minutes (even then, it still took a scary amount of force to pull it apart).

After a hot hand-wash inside out, an a hot inside out machine wash/dry cycle, the glue still remains. But at least it's not sticky anymore...
    296 weeks ago
    I've only bought a few DBH shirts, but I've never had the sticky issue. If I had, I would have contacted their Customer Service Department about it. That is unacceptable and I don't understand why you didn't do anything about it.
    296 weeks ago
    wow its absolutely amazing how you like dont get the whole point of the site. if you want the things you have described then GO TO THE SITES THAT DO THAT STUFF. the PURPOSE of teefury is the $9 shirt. now go check out the 30 bagillion other shirt sites out there and find what you are searching for adn quit trying to fix something that ISNT BROKEN.
    296 weeks ago
    That is unacceptable and I don't understand why you didn't do anything about it.

I'd reckon my shirt happen to be the first or second one struck after the design's reprinting, since not only was the fabric glue excessive, but the inking was very heavy. I didn't know how easy (or difficult in this case) it was to wash away the glue, so by the time I decided I could fix it by soaking it, I ended up eliminating the possibility of returning it.

Oops.

At least I now know that "temporary" fabric glue isn't all that temporary. As for the heavy inking... well, I can live with that; on the bright side, the design won't fade as quickly in the wash. ;-)
    296 weeks ago
    you don't understand...

their customer service smurfs..

it would be like telling your cat to fix your car..

lost cause.

and peppersagooddog needs to calm down.. she seems kind of bitter.
    296 weeks ago
    Well, I may have my facts wrong but i was under the impression that DBH was printing Tee Fury shirts. So if you don't like DBH prints you may not like them here at Tee Fury either. I on the other hand have many shirts from both sites and the prints are nothing short of top quality. Never had any sticky shirts...
    296 weeks ago
    my friend just bought 6 shirts from DBH and I think almost all of them were stuck together...

I just thought that was the way it is with them DBH.

all of my shirts from them had to be washed before I could think of putting them on.
    296 weeks ago
    I love DBH...

but the shirts come stuck together...

it's not a big deal...

it just takes a little washing.
    296 weeks ago
    crowface when was the lst time you even bought shirts from DBH, You sound really bitter. Do you need a hug?
    296 weeks ago
    last time

296 weeks ago
    I've bought 3 shirts from DBH and none of them came stuck together or had any problem whatsoever. I would consider them some of the best shirts I own. the quality of the cotton is fantastic and super soft, the shirts fit me very well, and the the printing is top notch.

and for Tee Fury, while I do love different kinds of printing options/styles, I LOVE that tee fury shirts are only $9. can't beat that anywhere. and the art/designs on tee fury are much better than a lot of whats out there anyway. i've said it before and i'll say it again: I LOVE TEE FURY!
    296 weeks ago
    I can't say that I wouldn't want different printing methods on fury but peppers right, there are so many sites and new indy stores out there today that have those other options and I see no problem going to what you want in fact it's all about variety in competition, where fury misses the variety of print methods they make up for in variety of design styles and a more welcoming easier to use site. So don't worry be happy.
    296 weeks ago
    it's been a couple of months... I haven't had that thing where I fall in love with a shirt from them in a while.

and I spend too much money on shirts..
    296 weeks ago
    but I do like DBH's shirt today.
    296 weeks ago
    lol not bitter, just astonished at the amazing narrowmindedness of *some* posts. its like you came into a pet store and told them their dog houses would only be worth anything if they built them big enough for people to live in. they were built for dog sized dogs and the intention was never to be human housing. yet somehow *some* people think they ought to just go right in and tell the pet store to change what they are doing right anyway...
    296 weeks ago
    Just commenting on the bigger prints part: The Octocables shirt I ordered actually came with a much larger design than it showed on the site. I believe its actually size would count as oversized print, the size is comparable to the size of the designs at sites like Oddityclothing.
    I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, but I guess, don't we already get large prints here?