Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
I have a Mens XL Yetis Love Hot Coca for trade.

Would love:

Abercrombie and Quidditch
House Pride
Gargle Blaster
Now That's a Hammer, Bro!
Miskatonic Uni
Tatooine Suns
Tusken Pride
COEXIST
Exterminated

Others would be considered, but I just got rid of So Say We All and Unprocessed Soylent Green.
12Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I have both Choco Puffs and I can Haz Force for trade if you're interested. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    Hi. Not interested in either of those. Sorry.
    159 weeks ago
    Bump. Anyone?
    159 weeks ago
    I've got a Men L Tragedy and Comedy. Are you interessted?
    159 weeks ago
    Sorry, I need xl or xxl.
    159 weeks ago
    So, yetis may love hot cocoa, but no one loves yetis who love hot cocoa? Shirt is still available!
    159 weeks ago
    If you're interested i have a new Miss Monster Medusa from prior grab bag. Unworn, Unwashed. See here.

http://www.teefury.com/archive/906/Miss_Monster_Medusa/
    159 weeks ago
    That's a men's XL sorry, forgot to mention that.
    158 weeks ago
    Shoeby, that sounds good. However, I am on vacation and will not be able to mail it out until the 18th. Email me here for more info: [email protected]
    158 weeks ago
    cwalter428 said: Shoeby, that sounds good. However, I am on vacation and will not be able to mail it out until the 18th. Email me here for more info: [email protected]

Shoeby, looks like I don't have this shirt to trade anymore. Someone else accepted an offer before I agreed to this one. If you want to sell it, let me know as I would be interested in buying it outright.
    158 weeks ago
    ...or not. Shirt is once again available if you are interested. Let me know.
    158 weeks ago
    Shoeby, still checking mail on vacation. Still interested? Let me know.