Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
I would LOVE Save the Clock Tower or Shred's Pizzeria from Grab Bag/Before.

OR I would love Slice of Life Tours from after the grab bag.

Let me know! Thanks!

11Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I have infinate bacon and would Love the exterminated shirt!
    159 weeks ago
    Not a huge fan of the bacon, but if I can not find anyone to trade, I may be willing to sell this one.

I will let you know if you are interested in purchasing it.
    159 weeks ago
    I have Zombie Killer Extraordinaire and Super Ernie o world for trade for the exterminated shirt if you like?
    159 weeks ago
    I have Mario MD. Would LOVE to trade :)
    159 weeks ago
    I have Sesame Six, if you like. My friend would love this shirt.
    158 weeks ago
    I'd also be way happy to buy Exterminated from you!!!

I have Men's Small In Your Eyes, Just Under the Skin, and Pirate Service Announcement, if you'd rather trade

[email protected]
    158 weeks ago
    CarpeNoctum -- I may be very willing to trade for Mario -- But shirt will become a gift, and the white background may be an issue.

I am going to ponder it a bit, and let you know ASAP!
    158 weeks ago
    MPierce said: CarpeNoctum -- I may be very willing to trade for Mario -- But shirt will become a gift, and the white background may be an issue.

I am going to ponder it a bit, and let you know ASAP!

Oops. :)
    158 weeks ago
    Carpe -- I thought about it enough. If you still have Mario, I would be more than happy to trade.

meg.e.pierce (a) gmail.com

:)
    158 weeks ago
    MPierce said: Carpe -- I thought about it enough. If you still have Mario, I would be more than happy to trade.

meg.e.pierce (a) gmail.com

:)

Awesome :-) yep, I still have it! I'll shoot you an e-mail. And actually, the shirt is definitely more of a cream color than white. It's pretty nice, but I already have a mens small in the same design...
    158 weeks ago
    i have bat fett and rock em sock em candidates i would trade one for your exterminated if interested email me at ni[email protected]