Back to forum
image
rss 172 weeks ago
Grab Bag arrived yesterday!
Mens Large Buddha Bot v6.0 - would like to trade for L or XL Baggin's Pawn Shop, Papa Skull, or anything Nintendo-related, and open to suggestions.
Ladies Medium Han Shot First - like it, but don't love it...would like to trade for Swell Well, Peach Nouveau, but am open to suggestions...
9Comments
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    hmmm...
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    Would you want old boy for the buddha bot?
    Or i could buy Buddha bot off of you?
    I've been dying to get that one.
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    Sounds good. E-mail me: [email protected]
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    I have a Women's Large Clumsy Ninja Die Young I'd be willing to swap for your Han Shot First. Are you interested?
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    Just emailed you
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    I have the Swell Well, I'd LOVE to trade it for the Han Shot First. It's a Woman's Medium.
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    PajamaQueen said: I have a Women's Large Clumsy Ninja Die Young I'd be willing to swap for your Han Shot First. Are you interested?


    Thanks for the interest, but no. :/
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    scaveny622 said: I have the Swell Well, I'd LOVE to trade it for the Han Shot First. It's a Woman's Medium.


    I would LOVE to make that trade! E-mail me: [email protected]
  • image
    172 weeks ago
    BelCat said:
    scaveny622 said: I have the Swell Well, I'd LOVE to trade it for the Han Shot First. It's a Woman's Medium.


    I would LOVE to make that trade! E-mail me: [email protected]


    Alright sweet, I just emailed you


Back to Top