Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
First off I have fallen in love with teefury, only the best part is there isn't the fighting, yelling, screaming, arguing that usually comes with love. Although that also means no make-up...

Now I have only been a regular daily viewer for maybe 4 months or so and have noticed that with the cool community that we have here a lot of people love to chat and trade. But (unless I am missing the ability to do this) there is no way for a PM or personal message/email between individuals unless one wants to post their email on the public forum; which to be honest I wouldn't be worried about with the group of people on here.

I understand people may abuse this option but maybe they could allow a block user option or report spam option. I think it would great for communicating between individuals for say collaborations, trading, etc.

Just a thought, its not anything that deters me from this site.

What do you guys think? Has this topic been discussed before? Am I missing the ability to do this?

Thanks Teefurians!
4Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I take it this is a not so good idea? haha
    159 weeks ago
    No dazine I agree with you, I was trying to find the option to do private chat for a trade but couldnt find one. Unless there is one and we both havent figured it out yet ? But otherwise I think they should implement the private message option ,just for the fact that its more convenient then email.
    159 weeks ago
    I would definitely like a private message option. It would make it easier for trading and selling, instead of replying to someone's forum post and then possibly not being aware if they reply to your or not.
    159 weeks ago
    Is there a suggestion box we can introduce this too?