Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
Trying to finish up a three-way trade. I have the Tusken Pride Shirt, looking for a Choco Puffs (Which I am then trading for a Toad Skull. It's complicated) if you want in, let me know. [email protected]
6Comments
    160 weeks ago
    I found a way to do this, I think its gonna be a four person trade though haha. I am trading for a Tusken Raiders, which will be traded for a Pale Whale, which will be traded for Choco Puffs hahaha. Well I am trying to get everyone together through email once everyone responds. Let me know if this is ok with you.
    160 weeks ago
    I've got the Fail Whale, and receiving Tusken Pride.

I can ship as soon as tmrw if we get everyone in on this tonight.
    160 weeks ago
    Ok I have been talking to everyone through email, and hopefully you all got a link to this forum. Just so everyone knows, I am trading a Toad Skull shirt to moonshoeshp. moonshoeshp will trade his Tusken Pride to drwyrick. Drwyrick will trade his Fail Whale to josieslament. And finally josieslament will trade Choco Puffs to me. Does this work for everyone? Please post on here or email me if you have any other questions.
    160 weeks ago
    sounds good!

yost, email me your postal address. i'll pop it in the mail after work today.
    160 weeks ago
    Moonshoeshp, email me at [email protected] so I can give you my addy.

Josie, hit me up at the same email with your addy. If all goes as planned I'll put Fail Whale in the mail tmrw morning, and email you with USPS tracking.
    159 weeks ago
    Just sent my shirt to moonshoeshp, I will send you an email also with the tracking number. Let me know if you guys have any trouble