Back to forum
rss 297 weeks ago
I got a little artsy and sketched this out. Think I should take it further?

26Comments
    297 weeks ago
    uh YEAH!
    omg something that isnt a bird or tree?
    please oh please say it isnt a dream!
    just so long as it doesnt become to drab and manly, or too pink and girly.
    297 weeks ago
    Hell yeah, move forward with it Loopy! Looks most promising. Look Pepper, there are birds in the background (ducks for cover) hee hee hee.
    297 weeks ago
    The simpler the better. Keep it like that, now just add colors. I think the background should be a darkish blue color.
    297 weeks ago
    Maybe not the worst Epiphany? I don't know... I see "Magesty" more than anything here, but it is truly an awesome sketch :)
    297 weeks ago
    with the right color and shading this could be super epic and I would buy it without hesitation, that means YES PLEASE!
    297 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! I'll keep working on it! :)
    297 weeks ago
    yes I do and let me know when it's done. I look forward to seeing the colour versions of this.
    297 weeks ago
    This would make a nice shirt for the winter season. Yes keep going.
    297 weeks ago
    I'd just take the word out, as whatever you try to put there is just going to unnecessarily abstract the design a bit. Just do some sweet line/texture-work and show us how that goes.
    297 weeks ago
    please take it further...it's beautiful!!
    297 weeks ago
    You guys have been so encouraging. Thank you! I think I'm going to change the word in it. Not sure which word though.

Also, I'm not sure where I'm going to submit this when I'm done. Is is okay to still post the WIP in here? I don't want to commit a tee design faux pas. If it is a faux pas, I'll have the WIP in my blog. That's no problem.
    297 weeks ago
    Ooh, nice design/drawing. This could be really awesome on a tee. And, as far as I know, WIP's are fine to post here. Even Jimiyo, one of the curators, does it. A really good way of getting feedback and getting further in your design, in my opinion.
    297 weeks ago
    I would take the word out altogether, I think any words will distract from the image.
    297 weeks ago
    no text, it works on it's own. Nice drawing too!
    297 weeks ago
    looks great!

i like the words provided it has meaing to you and the piece. :)
    297 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the awesome comments! I worked on it a little last night, but I have tomorrow off so I'll be able to get a lot more done then. I'll post an update as soon as I have it inked.
    297 weeks ago
    This looks great loop! I can't wait to see it in color.
    297 weeks ago
    Here it is inked. Next I'll work on highlights and shadows.

RevisionWIP2.jpg
    297 weeks ago
    Nice, looking forward to light and shadow!
    297 weeks ago
    Update! It took me awhile to get these colors to work. I'm trying to limit myself to four colors because I think I'm going to try this out at Uneetee. What do you think?
    RevisionWIP3.jpg
    296 weeks ago
    beautiful
    296 weeks ago
    Nice job pulling the color together!
    296 weeks ago
    YES!
    296 weeks ago
    Thanks! A couple of people I know were confused about the shirt color. It's supposed to be AA's Silver.
    296 weeks ago
    This is up for voting at Uneetee! Thanks everyone for your help. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. And the next WIP I post here will definitely be something for Tee Fury.

RevisionWIP5.jpg
  • Load More Comments