Back to forum
rss 297 weeks ago
ever printed on a real pocket shirt? :p
12Comments
    297 weeks ago
    cause then they wouldn't be fake pocket shirts...
    297 weeks ago
    I don't know, I really want to see a pocket Tee with a fake pocket printed exactly over it
    297 weeks ago
    Ha Ha yeah thats what i mean, a tee with a real pocket instead of a fake one but with the same idea of something interacting with the pocket. :)
    297 weeks ago
    real pocket tees are too expensive, though the only way that the pocket centered designs look good. a fake drawn pocket is epic lame.
    297 weeks ago
    Yeah I agree bout no fake pockets, I could never buy one just too cheesy.. but if the design is good enough, no tee is too expensive!
    297 weeks ago
    HAHAHA must be nice to have that much disposable income
    297 weeks ago
    well if you consider all your income disposable then everyone has!

but seriously i just dont buy tshirts unless i see one i really like. alot of people buy at least one a week, i buy one a month if that. in other words, id rather pay 40 bucks for one i really like, than 10 bucks each for 4 that are ok but eh. not that ive ever really seen a 40 dollar tshirt heh..
    297 weeks ago
    does anyone wear REAL pocket tees??

i never bought tees like i have from here. i'm the kinda girl who's happy with the 3 or 4 dollar hanes i pick up from walmart in the little boy's section...UNTIL TEEFURY. i'm addicted. you guys should start a teefury rehab facility. you'd probably make as much money there as y'all do here.
    297 weeks ago
    why stop at pocket tee's? I really want a graphic polo
    297 weeks ago
    why stop at pocket tee's? I really want a graphic polo
    297 weeks ago
    polos? no thanks... work shirts i could get into. :)
    297 weeks ago
    ewww, I double posted