Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
The Large shirt is a The Doctor Was Here shirt.

Medium sized shirts I'd like to trade for:
Darth Lebowski
Han Shot First
The Chiefs
Save the Clock Tower
Back To The Island
Snakes On A Cane
11Comments
    159 weeks ago
    Are these Mens sizes or womens?? I have a Thor Mens M and Patterson's Blue Foot, Snitches Be Crazy, and Buddha Bot v6.0 all Women's M that I'd love to trade for Snakes on a Cane. Eamil me at [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    atreydies said: Are these Mens sizes or womens?? I have a Thor Mens M and Patterson's Blue Foot, Snitches Be Crazy, and Buddha Bot v6.0 all Women's M that I'd love to trade for Snakes on a Cane. Eamil me at [email protected]

Sorry, I meant I wanted to trade for a Snakes on a Cane shirt.
    159 weeks ago
    I was going off another post of what shirts I had were what annd I got it wrong on that post. The Snitches be crazy and buddha bot are Mens m, not womans. And the Not Kool is a womans, not Mens. The other 2 are correct.
    159 weeks ago
    atreydies said: I was going off another post of what shirts I had were what annd I got it wrong on that post. The Snitches be crazy and buddha bot are Mens m, not womans. And the Not Kool is a womans, not Mens. The other 2 are correct.

Sorry, all I have is a Mens L The Doctor Was Here shirt. And none of your shirts interest me for a trade. Thanks for the offer though!
    159 weeks ago
    No problem.
    159 weeks ago
    I might can help you out, I have a men's M back to the island that has never been worn I would be willing to trade. Where are you located?
    159 weeks ago
    houseof8art said: I might can help you out, I have a men's M back to the island that has never been worn I would be willing to trade. Where are you located?

Sounds interesting. Let me first say that the tag on the doctor who shirt says its an XL but its really a L. I'm located Just outside of Atlanta Georgia
    159 weeks ago
    I'm outside of Atlanta also, what part?
    159 weeks ago
    Just south of Atlanta
    159 weeks ago
    Just email me at [email protected] and we can swap info to make the trade
    159 weeks ago
    I was actually wanting one of the shirts higher up on my list. So I'm gonna wait on doing that trade. But if nothing else comes through, I'll email you.