Back to forum
rss 284 weeks ago
I would like to see shirts with a dark, creepy, horror atmosphere. Designed with all the beauty and artistic talent that goes into the shirts I see on sites like this and somewhereelse, etc. It would be awesome to see shirts like that show up on this site, but does anyone know of sites that have such designs available now? I've spent alot of time searching, and the only shirts with the atmosphere I desire are very generic looking, or just band or movie theme shirts. Any direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
15Comments
    284 weeks ago
    you mean stuff like this?.....lol

http://www.teefury.com/forum/385/something_different?
    284 weeks ago
    or check out Emptees.com
    284 weeks ago
    Honestly, those are cool, but not what I'm looking for. I'm into impressionistic and abstract art. Especially with mixed media, primarily using water colors. Those designs are too comic book looking for my taste on a shirt. Those would be cool for tattoos.. lemme do a quick example of something I'd wanna see on a shirt.. gotta whip out the ol water colors brb..
    284 weeks ago
    lol, yeah, i used to do alot of tattoo flash, does it show?....heh
    284 weeks ago
    ok heres kinda the style i'm lookin for

1105081328.jpg
    284 weeks ago
    that's kinda cool, but i've never seen stuff like it....seems a little unrefined, but then again, it is abstract
    284 weeks ago
    Its unrefined cuz I just spent 15 minutes making it to show the style of art I would be looking for :) Would not buy this on a shirt lol
    284 weeks ago
    If that was a vicious tree monster ripping apart a corpse with a pile of decomposing bodies and skeletons lying at the base, would deff buy on a shirt. I just need someone to make something like this happen. Maybe some day I could even who knows.. But Im just saying thats the kinda style. Impressionistic, with abstract elements.
    284 weeks ago
    you need to look at Emptees.com then....lol
    284 weeks ago
    Just spent some time on emptees.. nothing really grabbed me, and the ones that I would maybe have bought, were not purchasable. Oh well still searching..
    284 weeks ago
    why not design one and submit it?
    284 weeks ago
    im not good at it :(
    284 weeks ago
    lvytn... we have faith.
    283 weeks ago
    that's an awesome watercolor even though you just whipped it up real quick. reminds me of the mothman prophecies.
    283 weeks ago
    thanks bleou, well.. maybe i should try getting into the whole tee designing thing heh couldnt hurt huh