Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
Some of the Women's Small sized shirts seem to fit pretty loosely...

Even after trip through the ole washer and dryer with the proper "please let this shrink" incantation uttered...

What are the chances of getting extra small as an ordering option?

22Comments
    138 weeks ago
    YES PLEASE. Nerds/geeks come in all sizes.
    138 weeks ago
    i agree as well!
    138 weeks ago
    Definitely! I would be much more likely to buy more shirts if they fit me better :D
    132 weeks ago
    Yes, Yes Yes!!! XS is a must!!
    132 weeks ago
    I like this idea!
    132 weeks ago
    Did you try hot water and drying it on hot cycle? That shrunk my large women's tee down to almost a medium.
    132 weeks ago
    bumping this. I'm not a small lady, by any means, but I know how hard it can be to find good clothing.
    132 weeks ago
    Why on a thread that is asking for larger sizes, there is usually someone who says "Just lose weight to fit in a tee fury shirt" but on a thread where they are asking for smaller sizes there isnt anyone saying "Just gain weight to fit in the shirt" ?
    132 weeks ago
    LOL probably because if you are naturally an extra small than it would be unhealthy to gain weight. However if you don't fit in a 2X size shirt and you aren't 7ft tall than you are more than likely obese and losing weight would be a positive thing!
    131 weeks ago
    There are naturally larger people (not most of them though) who can not lose the weight due to some health problem and they are still told to lose weight. basically what i getting at is from what i have seen...

"If you are heavier you should lose weight and if you are tiny than it is naturally thin and everyone wants to be like you."

It is just an observation that i have really noticed lately on forums.

BTW i am in no way telling anyone to lose or gain weight. I say if you are happy with how you are then awesome.
    131 weeks ago
    I totally agree with this. I have two shirts from this site in a WS, and they're both pretty loose on me. I prefer my shirts to fit properly, so a WXS would be brilliant.

@Hollowtear: I see where you're coming from. It's frankly rather rude to tell people they should lose weight if they can't fit into a shirt. As you've said, some people are bigger because of medical problems which means they just can't lose weight.
    131 weeks ago
    Hollowtear said: Why on a thread that is asking for larger sizes, there is usually someone who says "Just lose weight to fit in a tee fury shirt" but on a thread where they are asking for smaller sizes there isnt anyone saying "Just gain weight to fit in the shirt" ?
    Because society doesn't find it socially acceptable to be larger, where as an unhealthily thin person is usually revered. *I'm not suggesting anyone who fits into an XS shirt is unhealthy*

This country is filled with double standards like this. It's too hard to tell people they're fine the way that they are.

And this is coming from experience. I was 405 lbs until 2007. I'm about 225 now, and still wanting to lose weight. But I can promise you that when I was 405, I didn't need a single person to make the moronic suggestion of "lose weight" that's pretty much on your mind when you weigh that much, all the time.
    131 weeks ago
    Thank you both
    131 weeks ago
    I emailed them today to ask about this, and they said that they like to try and offer a variety of sizes, but they have no current plans to add any more sizes.
    73 weeks ago
    Which is unfortunate.
    The smaller ladies could use properly fitting clothes.

Also, remember standards go both ways when you say "beauty comes in all sizes".

That isn't just for "curvy" women, ya know.
    43 weeks ago
    I would like to bump this thread. Since they've added the 3X maybe it's time to bring this one up again. I would always order the xs.
    Just don't make it shorter!
    43 weeks ago
    I'm an XL gal myself, but there have been some shirts that I would have snatched up in a second for my 4 year old son if Teefury printed children's sizes. A Women's XS could possibly be a solution for us parents who want to raise our kids "the right way" with some awesome Teefury shirts!!
    42 weeks ago
    Why would you put a four year old boy in women's cut shirt? That seems like a cruel thing to do to a child that can't really make it's own choices yet.
    42 weeks ago
    Because Women's XS shirts are the smallest one can get without being in child's sizes? And as far as I know, there is not a widely sold men's XS.
    42 weeks ago
    You do realise women's shirts are cut differently than men's right? It's not just a smaller shirt, it's a smaller specifically feminine shirt, and honestly putting a small boy (who can't really choose) in a shirt cut for a woman is a little weird.
    41 weeks ago
    YES YES YES YES YES! I always buy xs shirts and shrink them in the wash, but they are always kind of big still. In most stores the xs is really what a small used to be, and adding an xs that is actually smaller than the small here would be useful. Finding shirts that are small enough is a big challenge and I end up looking for clothes that fit rather than clothes I like. Nerdy t-shirts are really difficult to find in my size and if these were sold in xs it would be wonderful.
    19 weeks ago
    What is with the length of shirts? When I buy a grey or a blue small, it's super short but when I buy a red or a black small it's super long. I can't tell what length I'm going to end up with and it's frustrating. If there are different lengths on different colors, please say so. Just as I only want long ones, other women may only want short ones. I would alter my color choice if I knew they were shorter.
    I know that teefury changed the size of womens' shirts over the year but my experience was this:
    order 1: one short, one long
    size change announcement
    order 2: one short
    order 3: two long
    What the heck? >_