I have up for trade the following shirts in a Men's M:

Prehistoric Family Dude (Family guy as dinosaurs)
4 Ninjas in This Shirt.
Oz Wars (Star Wars characters as the characters from Wizard of Oz)
and
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Candidates (I can't find the exact name in the gallery, but it's a LOST shirt)

The shirts I am really looking for are
Count the Shadows and Snitches Be Crazy!

I can wear a Women's L or XL, or a Men's S or M in the "Snitches Be Crazy."

I am looking for TWO "Count the Shadows" shirts -- either both Men's M or one Men's M/L and one Women's L/XL.

I am willing to trade for other shirts as well, depending on what you have to offer.

I will purchase Count the Shadows or Snitches Be Crazy from someone if necessary! (Would also buy a new or used "Best Buddies" shirt in a Men's M for my bf's birthday if anyone has one they would part with.)

Reply here or e-mail me at [email protected] I check my e-mail frequently.

Thanks!
17Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I'd like the Prehistoric Family Dude. I have Cocoa in men's M if you are interested.
    159 weeks ago
    I am interested (don't know much about Conan but I love the artwork!), but would like to check out other offers first before committing. E-mail me at [email protected] and I will definitely keep you in mind :)
    159 weeks ago
    ArmaNarma said: I am interested (don't know much about Conan but I love the artwork!), but would like to check out other offers first before committing. E-mail me at [email protected] and I will definitely keep you in mind :)

cool, will do :)
    159 weeks ago
    I'm interested in oz wars. I have a M han shot first, controlbot4000 and a choco puffs. Also, I might huy it id youre selling.
    159 weeks ago
    ManoloFresco said: I'm interested in oz wars. I have a M han shot first, controlbot4000 and a choco puffs. Also, I might huy it id youre selling.

I am interested in "Han Shot First" and may sell it if I don't trade it out. If you e-mail me at [email protected] I will let you know :)
    159 weeks ago
    I am also willing to purchase shirts or maybe double up a trade. Please e-mail me or reply here if you are interested so this thread is bumped.
    159 weeks ago
    Im interested in oz wars
    I have a Just under the skin in mens S to trade...
    159 weeks ago
    Gabberie said: Im interested in oz wars

I have a Just under the skin in mens S to trade...

Not really interested in that shirt...the pattern kind of creeps me out!

Thanks, though. Good luck!
    159 weeks ago
    I'm interested in Oz Wars and 4 Ninjas. I have:

I Crucifix Vampires
    You've Been Out Creeped
    Hanburgler
    Mario M.D.
    Buddha Bot v6.0 and
    Rare B-sides

159 weeks ago
    Derp. Those are all Women's XL. Forgot.
    159 weeks ago
    I am interested in trading 4 ninjas for one of those. Possibly You've Been Outcreeped or Mario MD?

You can email me if you'd like, [email protected] :)
    159 weeks ago
    I totally have Count the Shadows Men's Med for trade. I will email you right now. Also I have So Say We Can Do It if anybody is interested, M M.
    159 weeks ago
    ManoloFresco said: I'm interested in oz wars. I have a M han shot first, controlbot4000 and a choco puffs. Also, I might huy it id youre selling.

I am interested in your Choco Puffs shirt. I have Bowling. Its not Just a Game Anymore and Toad Skull.
    158 weeks ago
    I'd love Rock Em' Sock Em Candidates -- will buy or trade. I should be getting three grab bag shirts in the mail this Friday and can let you know what they are as soon as I get them.
    158 weeks ago
    Still taking offers... Anyone with Snitches Be Crazy?

I prefer e-mail ([email protected]) but I will check here also.

If I can't find the shirts I'm looking for, I am willing to take other shirts too.
    158 weeks ago
    I have Just Under The Skin in mens small.... would love to trade for oz wars!
    158 weeks ago
    Gabberie said: I have Just Under The Skin in mens small.... would love to trade for oz wars!

You can e-mail me, I am still taking offers for Oz Wars. [email protected] :)