I have four shirts in Men's L- I'd swap one for Snitches:

Exterminated
    Time Warp
    Nerdfighteria
    Tusken Pride

Here's my trade post:
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/3935/New_Men_s_L_Grab_Bag_Trades/
    159 weeks ago
    'll take "Exterminated" if it's still available. Here's my email address: [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    Done! I'll email you momentarily.
    159 weeks ago
    Alrighty so now I only have these two available for trade if anyone wants one:

Women's Medium - "Clumsy Ninja Die Young"
    Women's Medium - "Have You Ever Seen A Portal?"
    159 weeks ago
    I'm interested in "Clumsy Ninja Die Young". I've got "Back to the Island" (Lost/Back to the Future) and "We are Family" (Star Wars) both in Women's Medium.
    159 weeks ago
    Slarti- I've got a Clumsy Ninja Die Young in a Women's Large if you'd want to trade. I'd like either of the shirts you're offering!
    159 weeks ago
    Slarti - Go ahead & trade with PJqueen. I'm not crazy about those two designs & she seems to be a fan :)
    159 weeks ago
    My email is bluejeanbaby14 @ hotmail .com

Shoot me an email if you're still interested!
    159 weeks ago
    I'd love the have you ever seen a portal. I have the doctor was here, Miskatonic Uni, Save the clock tower, and Time warp. All women's medium.
    159 weeks ago
    Sorry Aberdeen13 - someone claimed it yesterday. All I have now is "Clumsy Ninjas".
    159 weeks ago
    I have Just Under The Skin in mens small.... Would love to trade for snitches be crazy!
    159 weeks ago
    I have 2 Womens Medium, 'Now that's a Hammer, Bro' and 'Oz Wars'. I'm most interested in the 'Have you ever seen a Portal' that you have.
    159 weeks ago
    I have Bowling: It's Not Just A Game Anymore (Tron/The Big Lebowski) and Rock'em Sock'em Candidates (Lost) both in Women's M, I'd trade either for Clumsy Ninja.
    159 weeks ago
    I have a 'Snitches Be Crazy' (Harry Potter) in Women's M that I would trade.

@Aberdeen13, would you trade for your 'Doctor Was Here' shirt?
    159 weeks ago
    @CrashKas, I'm really sorry, but that one isn't quite my style.
    159 weeks ago
    Aberdeen13 said: @CrashKas, I'm really sorry, but that one isn't quite my style.

I just found someone that wants Snitches Be Crazy, and is willing to buy it or trade for Control bot. Here's the email: [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    Aberdeen13 said:
    Aberdeen13 said: @CrashKas, I'm really sorry, but that one isn't quite my style.

I just found someone that wants Snitches Be Crazy, and is willing to buy it or trade for Control bot. Here's the email: [email protected]

Thanks. I also have 'Death By Cuteness' if your interested and 'Have You Ever Seen A Portal'. If I can, I'm going to try to find someone to trade 'Snitches Be Crazy' to for 'The Doctor Was Here'.

If I don't find someone in the next two days for that trade, I'd be ok with trading my Donnie Darko for your Who. You?
    159 weeks ago
    I'm good for that. I honestly really want that shirt.
    159 weeks ago
    Great. I'll email you if I find the right trade or not. Hopefully we'll both get what we want. :)

my email: [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    CrashKas said: Great. I'll email you if I find the right trade or not. Hopefully we'll both get what we want. :)

my email: [email protected]

I hope so as well!
    here's mine: [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    cheshire_cat said: I have Bowling: It's Not Just A Game Anymore (Tron/The Big Lebowski) and Rock'em Sock'em Candidates (Lost) both in Women's M, I'd trade either for Clumsy Ninja.

I'll take the bowling one for clumsy ninja. E-mail me asap: [email protected]