Back to forum
rss 172 weeks ago
Received an Infinite Bacon shirt in the grab bag and am looking to trade it for...? Preferably something geeky, Women's S or M.

Thank you!
19Comments
    172 weeks ago
    Men's Large - "Snitches Be Crazy"
    Women's Medium - "Clumsy Ninja Die Young"
    Women's Medium - "Have You Ever Seen A Portal?"

I have those 3 to trade if you are interested.
    172 weeks ago
    LesleyHayes4 said: Men's Large - "Snitches Be Crazy"

Men's Large - "Snitches Be Crazy"

I forgot to include my email address: [email protected]
    172 weeks ago
    I have a women's medium Time Warp shirt if you're interested. My email is [email protected]
    172 weeks ago
    Just got a taker for "Snitches Be Crazy" so now all I have is:

172 weeks ago
    I also have Apple Pi in Women's Medium for trade!
    172 weeks ago
    Hey guys I also have infinate Bacon in this size so let me know if u are interested with me too... sorry to userp this forum...
    172 weeks ago
    I have Rock'em Sock'em Candidates (Lost) and Bowling. It's Not Just a Game Anymore (Tron/The Big Lebowski) both in Women's M.
    172 weeks ago
    ridinggirl91 said: Hey guys I also have infinate Bacon in this size so let me know if u are interested with me too... sorry to userp this forum...

I have "Clumsy Ninjas" available in Medium and would love "Infinite Bacon". Please e-mail me to trade if you'd like. LesleyHayes4 [at] yahoo [dot] com.
    172 weeks ago
    trish82288 said: I also have Apple Pi in Women's Medium for trade!

Would you be willing to sell?
    172 weeks ago
    I have Sesame Six, my friend would love this shirt if you're willing to trade. :)
    172 weeks ago
    cheshire_cat said: I have Rock'em Sock'em Candidates (Lost) and Bowling. It's Not Just a Game Anymore (Tron/The Big Lebowski) both in Women's M.
    Hey if ridinggirl91 trades "Infinite Bacon" to someone else I will gladly trade "Clumsy Ninja" for your bowling shirt.
    172 weeks ago
    ridinggirl91 said: Hey guys I also have infinate Bacon in this size so let me know if u are interested with me too... sorry to userp this forum...

Would love to swap for this. I have the hitchhikers guide, Thor and a cartoon like cuddly monster thing? I can email you the photo if you like
    172 weeks ago
    Molleh, I would love to trade my infinite bacon for the hitchhikers guide shirt! What size is it? My email is trish82288(at)yahoo(dot)com
    172 weeks ago
    molleh said:

Would love to swap for this. I have the hitchhikers guide, Thor and a cartoon like cuddly monster thing? I can email you the photo if you like

sure anyone who's interested my email is [email protected]
    172 weeks ago
    trish82288 said: I also have Apple Pi in Women's Medium for trade!

I'm really interested in the apple pi shirt would u interested in a trade?
    172 weeks ago
    scaveny622, I would really prefer to trade, but am interested in selling if nothing else comes up.
    172 weeks ago
    trish82288 said: scaveny622, I would really prefer to trade, but am interested in selling if nothing else comes up.

I've got a hitchhikers one if thats geeky enough?
    171 weeks ago
    Infinite Bacon has been taken, however Apple Pi is still avaliable!
    171 weeks ago
    molleh said:
    trish82288 said: scaveny622, I would really prefer to trade, but am interested in selling if nothing else comes up.

I've got a hitchhikers one if thats geeky enough?
    Do you still have the hitchikers one? i got infinite bacon and might be interested :)