Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
So I have "Its a trap" and "Cereal Confrontation" I would like to trade for the Fail Whale Pale Ale in Large. LET ME KNOW!

Open to others as well let me know whatchu got.
14Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I have "So Say We Can Do It' which I'd swap for "It's a Trap"
    159 weeks ago
    would trade "Unprocessed Soylent Green"
    "tintin man" or "papa Skull" for "cereal Confrontation"
    159 weeks ago
    i love the papa skull design I just wish it wasn't gray >.
    159 weeks ago
    I have Ghostbutters in Men's L I'd like to trade for It's a Trap.

http://fashionablygeek.com/t-shirts/ghostbutters/ (It's not in the gallery for some reason)
    159 weeks ago
    @ legitimiate thanks for the offer but I already have that shirt from an old purchase, thanks again though!
    159 weeks ago
    I have Plastic Heroes and Han Shot first if your interested. Im kinda eyeing Its a Trap!
    159 weeks ago
    @sprengermon I have the Han shirt already. Any others? :)

I still have Its a trap and Cereal confrontation brand new in the mailing bag. Thanks!
    159 weeks ago
    Thats all the Teefury shirts I have. But I have some woot shirts over at Tee Trader if your interested.

http://www.teetrade.org/browse.php?search_user=sprengermon&search_keywords=Available
    159 weeks ago
    I didn't know there was a tee trader website! that is legit. I will have to browse that when I get home, on my phone atm. I'll let you know. Thanks.
    159 weeks ago
    I didn't know there was a tee trader website! that is legit. I will have to browse that when I get home, on my phone atm. I'll let you know. Thanks.
    159 weeks ago
    Cool...i like the site...I wish there was a better profile display. But it works so its all good.
    159 weeks ago
    I may trade for that @@ but I want to possibly hold out a little longer. I REALLY want the fail whale pale ale shirt and feel that my "Its a trap" is my most valuble tradeable shirt. I will let you know for sure though. Thanks!
    159 weeks ago
    I have for Trade Men's L
    Appetite for Eternia by joebot
    We are Family by stevethomas
    Han Shot First by nakedderby
    Peach Nouveau by bisqueets
    I'm very interested in It's a Trap
    159 weeks ago
    I have L Baggins Pawn Shop & Snitches Be Crazy if you are interested in a trade for the "Its a Trap" design.