Back to forum
rss 284 weeks ago
I've noticed quite a few members stateing they haven't found anything they would buy on here. I'm guilty as well, although as awesome as the designs are, i just wouldn't wear most of them on a shirt......i usually prefer, nice, 1-color designs that arn't too flashy.....now i'm still consider myself a noob when it comes to graphic design, but i love to draw and here are a couple of my own i am putting up for judgement on the Teefury table....3 for guys and 2 1-color for girls, and i'd appreciate the critisism.....thanks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
10Comments
    284 weeks ago
    and "yes" they were done last month when the halloween vibe was fresh in the air....lol
    284 weeks ago
    its some good character design but I Personally wouldn't look for a shirt with any of that on it. I cant speak for other people
    284 weeks ago
    yeah, i'm working on less emphasis on the character oand more on the overall "flow" of the shirt.....
    284 weeks ago
    do you hang out at emptees.com?

they would love your work there.

pretty cool style yo. i appreciate your skills, dramatic poses are tough, and your stylised musculature is impressive as well.

284 weeks ago
    i checked out the site once, but i'm new to the whole online shirt design thing
    284 weeks ago
    You're a fantastic artist... Not sure a lot of it would be bought up, but it there's no accounting for taste is there?

Check out Emptees like Jimiyo suggests, you've got some great talent.
    284 weeks ago
    thanks....like i said, i'm trying to find a happy medium between the drawing and overall design.....heh
    284 weeks ago
    I don't know why, but I find Emptees intimidating, maybe because I'm not a pro, I'm not really sure
    284 weeks ago
    The designs are awesome, but not really something I'd want to wear. Guess it's not my cup of tea.
    284 weeks ago
    The drawing technique is great on these but I wouldn't wear any of them on a t-shirt.