Back to forum
rss 173 weeks ago
I received a Star Walk, Tragedy and Comedy, and Who Watches the Empire in WXL for possible trade, or even sell if someone would be interested in that. I don't hate them, but I don't love them either.

Especially interested in Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and video game stuff,
but will entertain any possible trades.

Any takers?
11Comments
    173 weeks ago
    The only thing I have for trade is Tragedy and Comedy, so obviously a trade won't work, but I'd love to buy your Who Watches the Empire. How much were you thinking of charging?
    173 weeks ago
    $10 plus shipping.
    173 weeks ago
    I'll take it. Send me an email at [email protected] with details.
    173 weeks ago
    done!
    173 weeks ago
    So now I have Tragedy and Comedy and Star Walk if anyone wants those :)
    173 weeks ago
    I'm interested in Star Walk!

I haven't got my grab bag this time yet, but I have in W XL Escape (one with the smurf), Blue Plate Special (aquatic characters Exm: Zoidberg), also a gray tee with a computer cursor and a word bubble of @#%^#$ as if it's cursing.
    You can see the first 2 in the gallery or I can cend you pics of them all.

I am also receiving my grab bag next week :( and will let you know if you'd only PLEASE hold the Star Walk for me!!!

Lastly, if it comes down to it I'll buy it from you. Thanks!!
    173 weeks ago
    Sure I will hold it for you no problem. We can see what you get and go from there. I'm in no rush.
    173 weeks ago
    Yay! You're Awesome! That's great because even if you end up not liking what I get I'll definitely buy it from you.

Thanks So Much!!!
    173 weeks ago
    No problem, I am interested in the blue plate special if you dont get anything else that I like more.

So we are down to Tragedy and Comedy if anyone wants that :)
    173 weeks ago
    I would love the Tragedy and Comedy. I have a Serenity Sake in a WL or I would also love to buy it if you do not want to trade. My email is rkconner (at) iupui (dot) edu.
    173 weeks ago
    Ricochet0118 said: No problem, I am interested in the blue plate special if you dont get anything else that I like more.

So we are down to Tragedy and Comedy if anyone wants that :)

Here's my email address: bauprey at nhada dot com

Thanks Again!