Back to forum
image
rss 160 weeks ago
Swell Well - http://www.teefury.com/archive/1158/Swell_Well/

Lust For Life - http://www.teefury.com/archive/1144/Lust_for_Life/


open to any trades
13Comments
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    Are you only looking for men's L shirts in trade? I have a few men's M I'd be interested in trading for either of yours.
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    trade ya lust for life for http://www.teefury.com/archive/1104/Droid_Berg/
    uk only tho
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    XtrJH said: trade ya lust for life for http://www.teefury.com/archive/1104/Droid_Berg/

    uk only tho
    bummer, I'm in California
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    seedmaya said: Are you only looking for men's L shirts in trade? I have a few men's M I'd be interested in trading for either of yours.
    I could go with medium, whatcha got?
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    Interested in either...

    ControlBot4000 (L Men's)
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1064/ControlBot4000/

    or Super Ernie-o World (L Men's)
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1073/Super_Ernie_o_World/

    for Swell Well?
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    splice said: Interested in either...


    ControlBot4000 (L Men's)

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1064/ControlBot4000/


    or Super Ernie-o World (L Men's)

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1073/Super_Ernie_o_World/


    for Swell Well?
    I'd be down to discuss a trade for ControlBot, hit me up . . [email protected], I'm out of CA
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    I've got this one:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1070/So_Say_We_Can_Do_It/

    Willing to swap for Swell Well. Located in Ohio.
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    tcolmstead said: I've got this one:


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1070/So_Say_We_Can_Do_It/


    Willing to swap for Swell Well. Located in Ohio.
    Sorry, just traded that one, the only one I have left is Lust For Life
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    I got me Lost Rock Em Sock Em Candidates: rockem-sockem-candidates-lost-t-shirt.jpg

    2011-01-11-twister_champ-533x484.jpg

    6a00d83451f25369e20147e256af23970b-800wi

    It's going to take a helluva lot to convince me to part ways with the Lost shirt. It's going to take a moderate amount of cojaling to say goodbye to my Fantastic Four shirt. Just give me two bits for the Mos Eisley Road shirt.
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    Q & T said: I got me Lost Rock Em Sock Em Candidates: rockem-sockem-candidates-lost-t-shirt.jpg

    2011-01-11-twister_champ-533x484.jpg

    6a00d83451f25369e20147e256af23970b-800wi


    It's going to take a helluva lot to convince me to part ways with the Lost shirt. It's going to take a moderate amount of cojaling to say goodbye to my Fantastic Four shirt. Just give me two bits for the Mos Eisley Road shirt.


    I mentioned above that I'm trying to swap a "So Say We Can Do It". I'm down to trade for your Mos Eisley Road if you're game.
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    I have a large Koopa Country
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1146/Koopa_Country/
    I have a large Appetite for Eternia
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1109/Appetite_for_Eternia/

    If you are interested in any of these 2 please e-mail me at [email protected]
    I am interested in any of the 2 shirts you have
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    exdesign07 said: I have a large Koopa Country

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1146/Koopa_Country/

    I have a large Appetite for Eternia

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1109/Appetite_for_Eternia/


    If you are interested in any of these 2 please e-mail me at [email protected]

    I am interested in any of the 2 shirts you have
    I just sent you an email regarding trade
  • image
    160 weeks ago
    tcolmstead said:
    I mentioned above that I'm trying to swap a "So Say We Can Do It". I'm down to trade for your Mos Eisley Road if you're game.


    Sorry, I can't stand So Say We Can Do It's design. Thanks for the offer, anyway.


Back to Top