Back to forum
image
rss 159 weeks ago
L Men's ControlBot4000

L Men's Super Ernie-o World

M Women's Bowties are Cool


Anyone interested?
12Comments
  • image
    159 weeks ago
    Willing to trade any of these for "Bowties Are Cool" -

    Men's Large - "Snitches Be Crazy"
    Women's Medium - "Clumsy Ninja Die Young"
    Women's Medium - "Have You Ever Seen A Portal?"
  • image
    159 weeks ago
    LesleyHayes4 said: Willing to trade any of these for "Bowties Are Cool" -


    Men's Large - "Snitches Be Crazy"

    Women's Medium - "Clumsy Ninja Die Young"

    Women's Medium - "Have You Ever Seen A Portal?"


    Just got a taker for "Snitches Be Crazy" so I only have the other two available now.
  • image
    159 weeks ago
    World of NiCraft for Bowties are cool?
  • image
    159 weeks ago
    Men's Large Appetite for Eternia or Snake on a cane for Ernio bros.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Apple Pi or Miskatonic University for Super Ernie-O World?
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    LesleyHayes4 I also have a "Bowties are Cool" in Women's M and would be interested in trading for "Have You Ever Seen A Portal?"
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    ControlBot4000 and Bowties are both gone.
    (Bowties was very desirable, it seems.)

    LesleyHayes4 and Kizmet: you guys should trade ;)

    And, sorry, waiting to hear on a trade in someone's comments, so Ernie-o may be gone as well. Will update soon.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Hammer Bros or Death by Cuteness in WL for Bowties are Cool?
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Kizmet said: LesleyHayes4 I also have a "Bowties are Cool" in Women's M and would be interested in trading for "Have You Ever Seen A Portal?"


    Sure thing Kizmet. Send me an email: Lesleyhayes4 at yahoo dot com.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    I have just under the skin in mens small..... if your interested please contact me! :)
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    saint_saturn said: Apple Pi or Miskatonic University for Super Ernie-O World?

    Either one of mine for Apple Pi
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    I'd trade for Super Ernie-O World.

    I have:
    Star Walk
    Heath...

    Let me know!

    [email protected]


Back to Top