Back to forum
rss 173 weeks ago
I know alot of you are receiving your grab bags. I have some left over shirts from previous grab bags that are still new.

Please email any interest at louiderby at gmail.com

38Comments
    173 weeks ago
    Also this one that I have been Holding back.

173 weeks ago
    what size do you have the shirts in? I might be interested in either the eye patch cat or Pokemon shirt depending on price
    173 weeks ago
    The shirt sizes are xxl for all the shirts. I am looking to trade more than sell.
    173 weeks ago
    I received Cavity Fighter XXL size, Pirate Service Announcement (received a XL size) and Legend of Pizza XXL size. Let me know if you would be willing trade the Pokemon shirt for any of those.
    173 weeks ago
    Thanks for the offer Gir15, but I am looking for other shirts.
    173 weeks ago
    I have cavity fighters, LOL cat taxonomy, and Dr.Droid Berg in xxl for the evolve from the dead
    173 weeks ago
    Oh, it's such a shame you're more looking to trade rather than sell. My shirts are all in a Women's Large and I would absolutely LOVE to buy "Laugh Everyday" from you.
    173 weeks ago
    Have traded with Louiderby in the past. Good Trader
    173 weeks ago
    Natalie.. I would be up for selling that one. actually, if you are able to buy the mst3k in a xxl , I would do a straight trade.

Also, Thank you Shoeby!
    173 weeks ago
    Snake Purrskin is on Hold currently. Marshman65, thanks for the offer, but I will pass, looking for something else for that tshirt, I am still considering pulling it and wearing.
    173 weeks ago
    i'll trade ya MST3K for Snake Purrskin :)
    173 weeks ago
    i have 3 xxl's coming soon from the grab bag. the evolved from the dead shirt is definitely something i like!
    173 weeks ago
    Gahhhh, I wish I had checked back in this thread sooner, I would have bought you that shirt in a heartbeat!
    172 weeks ago
    Ok Natalietoday, I also was thinking about the shirt today. I am a huge MK fan!
    172 weeks ago
    i will trade all 3 of my grab bag shirts for the evolved from the dead shirt. love it!

1) Cats - http://twitlink.ws/689

2) Conan Coco - http://twitlink.ws/68a

3) Dance Timewarp - http://twitlink.ws/68b
    172 weeks ago
    MarshMan65 said: I have cavity fighters, LOL cat taxonomy, and Dr.Droid Berg in xxl for the evolve from the dead

I want ur Droidberg shirt. I have
    Appetite for Eternia Feb. 16th
    Han Shot First Feb 15th
    Heath Jan 8th
    Respect the Chemistry Sept. 14th
    Plastic Heroes Sept 1st.
    All in XXL. I will even give u any 2 of these shirts for Droid Berg
    172 weeks ago
    Wow, maybe I just need to sit here and keep looking at this thread all day, so I stop missing these prime opportunties! I'm practically kicking myself right now. :(
    172 weeks ago
    natalie.. just email me at louiderby atgmail.com if something comes up , I will email you back.
    172 weeks ago
    louiderby said: Also this one that I have been Holding back.

would you be willing to trade for "legend of pizza. the doctor has been here, or Zombie Killer Extraordin"?
    172 weeks ago
    theitouchapp
    I might be down for the doctor has been here in xxl if you still have it.
    172 weeks ago
    Are you interested in Lust for Life?

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1144/Lust_for_Life/

If so I would gladly take that third shirt from your first post..
    172 weeks ago
    sorry canadabat, not interested.
    Also, Snake Purrskin is probably gone.
    So that leaves Laugh everyday, Evolved from the Dead, and the D&D shirt
    172 weeks ago
    Remember to let me know if you see a daily that you're interested in; I'll snatch one for you in no time. :D
    172 weeks ago
    Natalie, put me down for a Large Women's Torchwood shirt, either on Wednesday or Thursday... my girlfriend is a huge torchwood fan.. that would work out perfectly!
    172 weeks ago
    Excellent! :D
  • Load More Comments