I think it'd be a lot easier were we to separate out by sizes.

So, I have

Miskatonic U Astronomy Club
Toad Skull
The Doctor has been here
It's a Trap
Coexist
a zombie Pacman one (dunno name)
Strange Eating Habits (Hungry Hungry Hippos)

I'll trade 2 (except Trap and Coexist) for one of these (even used!):

True Love Never Lies
Best Buddies
Totem Pole
Leia the Riveter
Serenity Sake
Count the Shadows

or a straight swap for

Frakking Awful
Who Watches the Empire
Snitches Be Crazy
Buddha Bot
I Can Haz Force
Back to the Island

or really, any of your Doctor or Star Wars or Sesame Street or whatever that's not Mario or Pokemon!

I also have 2 more coming that just shipped today!
12Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I don't know if you'd fit into a Women's M but i have Cavity Fighters and Doc Fink and I'm looking for The Doctor Has Been Here.
    It's cool if you need a small though!
    159 weeks ago
    I'd be willing to buy that "Miskatonic Uni" shirt from you, or trade for my "Times are Changing" (Jan 27) in women's small!

Seriously, I really, really want that shirt. You can contact me at thejessicat (at) gmail (dot) com!
    159 weeks ago
    I have the Super Ernie-O World
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1073/Super_Ernie_o_World/

and

House Pride
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1068/House_Pride/

My girlfriend just got her grab bag and doesn't like these two. If you're interested, they're not used at all. Let me know and I'll have her run through yours to see if she'd take any of them. Are yours new or used? Let me know at molerats at hotmail dot com.
    159 weeks ago
    I have Infinite bacon and would love to trade for Coexist and i'd pay for it too... I've been searching for that shirt for ages!
    159 weeks ago
    ridinggirl91 said: I have Infinite bacon and would love to trade for Coexist and i'd pay for it too... I've been searching for that shirt for ages!
    Its a size medium though but i'd straight up buy Coexist from you if you arent' interested
    159 weeks ago
    ridinggirl91 said:
    ridinggirl91 said: I have Infinite bacon and would love to trade for Coexist and i'd pay for it too... I've been searching for that shirt for ages!
    Its a size medium though but i'd straight up buy Coexist from you if you arent' interested

my email is [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    It isn't on your list, but it can't hurt to ask. Would you trade your The Doctor Has Been Here for Snitches Be Crazy?
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1133/Snitches_Be_Crazy/
    158 weeks ago
    which ones do you still have?
    158 weeks ago
    Probably already gone or maybe you just want a straight up trade, but I'd be willing to buy The Doctor Has Been Here. I was thinking about $20 plus shipping.

You can e-mail me at [email protected]
    158 weeks ago
    Oh! Also interested in Coexist if you still have it. Also thinking $20. Thanks
    158 weeks ago
    I've got Tusken Pride if you're interested in trading though not sure what you've got left
    158 weeks ago
    Id love toad skull!

ive got the kick flipper shirt, and i drive at 88mph.