Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
Hi I got my grab bag today and I got these shirts ,they are all Women's Small.

Choco Puffs
Twister Champion
Hammer Bro's
Snakes on a Cane
The Don of Mushroom Kingdom

I am looking to trade for a size women's small of
Super Ernie -o- World
Death By Cuteness
Have You Ever Seen A Portal?

I will consider other offers though.

Post Here or contact me at
django5135 at yahoo.com
9Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I have: (both women small)
    It's a Trap ( http://www.teefury.com/archive/1098/It_s_a_Trap/ )

Bowling. It's not just a game anymore. ( http://www.teefury.com/archive/1042/Bowling__It_s_not_just_a_game_anymore_/

I'll trade you both for choco puffs.
    159 weeks ago
    Hmmm I'll have to think on that,if thats ok ? It's a trap is a pretty cute shirt but not exactly what I was aiming for.

Also want to add to anyone else looking ,that Snakes on a Cane is taken and that I am currently in a deal with the Don of Mushroom Kingdom and hammer bro's.

But the Choco Puffs and Twister Champion is still for grabs

Will include twister champion with Choco Puffs if anyone has anything off my wanted list. Looking specifically for Have You Ever Seen A Portal?
    159 weeks ago
    No problem, if you decide to go for it just email me at rhombii01(at)gmail.com =)
    159 weeks ago
    I am really starting to dig the It's A Trap Shirt . Are you still up for a trade? I emailed you ,so hopefully you go the email.
    158 weeks ago
    I got a canned zombie, koopa the hutt and rockem sockem candidates. any of them for the choco puffs
    158 weeks ago
    moopie72 said: I got a canned zombie, koopa the hutt and rockem sockem candidates. any of them for the choco puffs

Sorry just finalized trade for Choco Puff and shipping out Monday all the tee trades I have gotten so far.

Tee's still left are

Twister Champion
    Hammer Bro's
    The Don of Mushroom Kingdom
    158 weeks ago
    django5135 said: I am really starting to dig the It's A Trap Shirt . Are you still up for a trade? I emailed you ,so hopefully you go the email.

Hey, if this doesn't go through, there's one up on teetrade.org from CyborgZombieBunny. :)
    157 weeks ago
    Ok all thats left is Twister Champion and almost nobody wants that but I will trade it for practically dirt. I do have other tee-shirts for trade from woot under the user name plaugedoctor on teetrade if anybodies intrested .
    157 weeks ago
    PS.I will trade woot shirts for teefury shirts