Back to forum
rss 173 weeks ago
I got my grab bag shirt hoping it would be ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM CANDIDATES but it was not. It is the Hungry Hungry Hippos one STRANGE EATING HABITS. If anyone has the ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM CANDIDATES shirt I

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY

want it! I will trade you the shirt I have. (STRANGE EATING HABITS) Anyone? :)

~TDay305
Kansas City, MO

P.S. The picture for ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM CANDIDATES seems to be missing from the gallery so I hope people know which shirt I mean...

LOST. Jacob and the Man In Black playing Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots with Jack and Locke. Thanks!
10Comments
    173 weeks ago
    The picture for ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM CANDIDATES seems to be missing from the gallery so I hope people know which shirt I mean...

LOST. Jacob and the Man In Black playing Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots with Jack and Locke. Thanks!
    173 weeks ago
    What size do you have and what size are you looking for?
    173 weeks ago
    I have: Medium Mens STRANGE EATING HABITS

Looking for: Medium Mens ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM CANDIDATES

Forgot the important stuff! I'm new to this. Can you tell? :)
    173 weeks ago
    bump! :)
    173 weeks ago
    Oh, if only I had gotten Men's instead of Women's. I have that shirt in a Women's Large; I never watched LOST, so the shirt is... ahem... LOST on me. *ba-dum-tsh*
    172 weeks ago
    Same with me - I got an XL women's today and had to do some google-ing to figure out what it was even about :-P
    172 weeks ago
    I've got it in a Men's Large if that would work. Not crazy about the hippo shirt though. Got any others?
    172 weeks ago
    Ahaha, I have ladies medium. I'm sure you could squeeze into it. xD
    159 weeks ago
    Hmmm... I have men's small.
    159 weeks ago
    Already got this shirt last trading season. Ha ha! Sorry guys I figured this post was so old no one would come across it again!