Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
Hey,

I have a Men's Medium Tron/Big Lebowski shirt.

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1042/Bowling__It_s_not_just_a_game_anymore_/

Looking for another men's medium or maybe large. Specifically looking for I Can Haz Force or something with LOST in it. I'd consider other possible shirts, let me know what you have!

Matt
10Comments
    159 weeks ago
    All I have that I can trade are Save the Clock Tower, Tusken Pride, and All Hail 81atron. If any of these interest you, let me know!
    159 weeks ago
    Trogdorbad said: All I have that I can trade are Save the Clock Tower, Tusken Pride, and All Hail 81atron. If any of these interest you, let me know!

I would be interested in "Save the Clock Tower" and "All Hail 81atron", what sizes are they?

[email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    I have "Droid Berg" in Men's Large if you would want to trade for "Tron/Big Lebowski".
    159 weeks ago
    bump!
    159 weeks ago
    I have The Chiefs and Miskatonic Uni in Men's L if you are interested in either
    159 weeks ago
    bump!
    158 weeks ago
    da0shizznit0 said: I have "Droid Berg" in Men's Large if you would want to trade for "Tron/Big Lebowski".
    I would totally trade my Tron/Lebowski shirt for that! Let me know at [email protected]
    158 weeks ago
    i also have this tron shirt up for trade in mens M.

email me offers!

[email protected]
    158 weeks ago
    I've got the Rock "em Sock 'Em Lost edition men's M unworn/unwashed if you're interested
    158 weeks ago
    hXd666 said: I've got the Rock "em Sock 'Em Lost edition men's M unworn/unwashed if you're interested

Do you still have this available? I'm totally interested if so!