Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
I ordered 12 Mens Medium shirts, all separate orders since that's what they were doing, and all four sets of three came with the same three shirts.

I ended up getting four "Bowling, it's not just a game anymore", four "Cavity Fighters", and four "Toad Skull".

Is there any reason for this? I thought ALL shirts were supposed to be random?
10Comments
    160 weeks ago
    I'd guess it's cause they were all separate orders
    160 weeks ago
    FinalFury said: I'd guess it's cause they were all separate orders

But, how else was I supposed to get 12 different random shirts?
    It was my first grab bag and I wanted to (maybe) get some of the shirts I missed out on : /
    160 weeks ago
    Makes me glad I didn't buy more than 3 shirts. I was this close >
    That would really blow..
    160 weeks ago
    ^^ edit... this close to buying 6 or 9 shirts.
    160 weeks ago
    Wow that smurfs. I dunno who told you to place separate orders for all of your shirts, but that increases your chances of getting doubles dramatically. Generally orders of 3 shirts won't have any duplicates in it, so if you placed 4 orders of 3 it's probable that you would have gotten more variety. I ordered 4 shirts on the last grab bag (not the most recent one, the one before) and I ended up with a duplicate so I skipped this grab bag.
    160 weeks ago
    Dang, that's a bummer :( I'm not sure they can do anything, but try emailing [email protected] to let them know what happened.
    160 weeks ago
    MJ said: Dang, that's a bummer :( I'm not sure they can do anything, but try emailing [email protected] to let them know what happened.

Is it possible that they'll give me 9 different shirts?
    160 weeks ago
    Slasher444 said:
    MJ said: Dang, that's a bummer :( I'm not sure they can do anything, but try emailing [email protected] to let them know what happened.

I'd think that would be unlikely. We've always said that orders of three individual shirts won't have duplicates, but we can't make guarantees on duplicates in separate orders. And remember, quantities were limited so there are probably not many extras to replace with, if any. But since this is an unusual number of duplicates, it might be worth at least letting Service know.
    160 weeks ago
    MJ said:
    Slasher444 said:

I'd think that would be unlikely. We've always said that orders of three individual shirts won't have duplicates, but we can't make guarantees on duplicates in separate orders. And remember, quantities were limited so there are probably not many extras to replace with, if any. But since this is an unusual number of duplicates, it might be worth at least letting Service know.

Alright, Thank you very very much!
    If all else fails this site seems to have an extraordinary userbase, so hopefully they'll trade me some of the shirts I want :]
    160 weeks ago
    I'm interested in a "bowling, it's not a game anymore". I have in a men's M Controlbot and All Hail 81atron. Let me know if we can work out a trade.