Back to forum
rss 173 weeks ago
i'd like to work on a Mario themed design, but I'm wondering if a lot of teefury users are sick of seeing them.

Would it help if Mario wasn't actually a part of the design?
11Comments
    173 weeks ago
    Wait a minute, haven't you done a mario design already? ;)
    173 weeks ago
    :0

i have, but this one wouldn't be similar in style or content. Just curious if it's a subject that people are tired to death of or not.
    173 weeks ago
    i don't care if there is a million mario designs. as long as they are original and good. i like your art so i'm pretty sure it will fit in both.
    173 weeks ago
    slizedew said: i don't care if there is a million mario designs. as long as they are original and good. i like your art so i'm pretty sure it will fit in both.

totes agree.^

mario designs are sweet; i personally wish i could go back in time to buy the lava burn ward shirt. Every time i see the dr Mario shirt, i regret not buying it.

I actually prefer mario to be in the shirt; i'm not sick of him.

As long as the art is decent and the design is clever, i'm down for another mario shirt.
    173 weeks ago
    Mario rocks. I think the consensus is that if you have a great design that is also matched up with the right color of shirt... you'll get a lot of buys.
    173 weeks ago
    I really don't think there are that many mario shirts. Everyone acts like there is one every other day. Usually its one per page or less if you go through the gallery.

I think people are tired of mario being one of the only video game references really. I get going for nostalgia, but how many other recognisable characters were on the nes, snes, n64?
    173 weeks ago
    make us some mario Jublin Mario! :D
    173 weeks ago
    I'm not sick of mario designs, but they must be well designed and beautifull or funny, that's a must for a good shirt!
    173 weeks ago
    dude...go for it

it'll be a great design and it'll get pancakes!
    173 weeks ago
    thanks guys! It will actually focus on the villains and such of Mario games.

I'm just going to go ahead and finish it up and let the teefury gods decide it's fate.
    172 weeks ago
    jublin said: thanks guys! It will actually focus on the villains and such of Mario games.

I'm just going to go ahead and finish it up and let the teefury gods decide it's fate.

Your work is great; I can't wait!