Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
If you are interested in any of these shirts, please email me at [email protected]

This is a first come, first served basis, but I can hold a shirt for up to seven days. But only if you email me!

I accept PayPal or money order.

Shipping is $2 in the US but International shipping is extra. I gladly combine shipping!

Serious emails only.

Prices are firm. Sorry, I’m not trading at the moment.

Thanks! :)

$10 Men's Shirts:

Lightkatana Fight... Large

Frakking Awful... Small

Bowling... Small

Dark Side of the Triforce... Small

Gruss Von Krampus... Small

$20 Men's Shirts:

Pirate Service Announcement... Small, 2Xlarge

Star Walk... Small, Xlarge, 2Xlarge

Blaster... Small, Large, XLarge

We Are Family... Small, Large, XLarge

Save the clock tower... Small, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge

Fail Whale Pale Ale... Medium, Large

The Whos... Large, 2XLarge

Back To The Island... 2XLarge

Droidberg... Small, 2Xlarge

Swell Whale... Small

Cool Story Bro... Small

So Say We All... Small

Soylent Green... Medium

Mario MD... Medium, XLarge

It’s A Trap... Medium

All Hail 81atron... Large

LOLcat... Large

Lust for Life... XLarge

I Can Haz Force... 2XLarge

Rare B-Sides... 2XLarge

Le Royale... 2XLarge

$10 Women's Shirts:

Katamari Devolution... Large

Koopa The Hutt... Medium

Dark Side of the Triforce... Small, Medium, Large, XLarge

$20 Women's Shirts:

Budda Bot v6.0... Small

Bowties Are Cool... Small

It’s A Trap... Small

Controlbot... Medium

Infinte Bacon... Medium

Peach Nouveau... Medium

Bowling... Large

I Can Haz Force... Large

Heath... Large

Star Walk... XLarge

Blue Board... XLarge

Choco Puffs... XLarge

31Comments
    159 weeks ago
    bump ;)
    159 weeks ago
    bump
    158 weeks ago
    I like to bump it, bump it!
    158 weeks ago
    i like to move it move it...so do you just buy a bunch of shirts that you think will be popular and then hold on to them to sell them again?...by the way i might be interested in your all hail 81atron...hit me up [email protected]
    158 weeks ago
    Would you trade at all? Or are you just selling?
    158 weeks ago
    i think doing this is kind of like stealing their artwork, since you are buying many of the same shirt (which you didn't make or design) and trying to make a profit. but hey, thats just me. if you are making money off it, good for you.
    158 weeks ago
    @ikduvall57 I'm just selling at the moment, sorry.

@slizedew How am I stealing? I'm buying their shirts. I didn't take it from the back of their supply truck in the middle of the night. If buying something that is for sell LEGALLY is stealing, then the whole entire world is crooked.
    I do not appreciate being called a thief when I have done nothing wrong.
    158 weeks ago
    On a lighter note, I'm bumping this baby! :)
    158 weeks ago
    Do you still have soylent green in mens M?
    157 weeks ago
    @thisismyname, Sorry, I just sold it. :(
    156 weeks ago
    Bump!
    155 weeks ago
    christy_s25 said: Bump!

I'm interested in the Save the Clocktower men's S
    155 weeks ago
    I'm going to boo this thread. It's so very wrong. Your like a ticket scalper, and they are some of the worst people on earth. Teefury should shut this thread down. It's so very wrong.
    155 weeks ago
    @canadabat christy_s25 isn't doing anything wrong. If you don't like the thread then pay no attention to it.
    155 weeks ago
    canadabat said: I'm going to boo this thread. It's so very wrong. Your like a ticket scalper, and they are some of the worst people on earth. Teefury should shut this thread down. It's so very wrong.

someone else agrees, he just put it in a better situation thing (what it is called, i forget.)
    155 weeks ago
    Thank you, black_towr. I appreciate you sticking up for me. All I ever hear from is the haters who are jealous they didn't think of this themselves.
    155 weeks ago
    black_towr said: @canadabat christy_s25 isn't doing anything wrong. If you don't like the thread then pay no attention to it.

christy_s25 is doing something wrong. Cashing in on other peoples hard work is tasteless. If you want to buy and resell, then do that, but don't do it here. It's a slap in the face to teefury and the artists that submit the shirts that we love. It's bad form and should be stopped.

Take this elsewhere and I'm sure there won't be any problems.
    155 weeks ago
    canadabat said:
    black_towr said: @canadabat christy_s25 isn't doing anything wrong. If you don't like the thread then pay no attention to it.

christy_s25 is doing something wrong. Cashing in on other peoples hard work is tasteless. If you want to buy and resell, then do that, but don't do it here. It's a slap in the face to teefury and the artists that submit the shirts that we love. It's bad form and should be stopped.

Take this elsewhere and I'm sure there won't be any problems.

When I see a rule on the forums that say you can not sell your shirts, only trade, then I will agree with you to stop. Otherwise saying that I am doing something wrong is a slap in my face. I have not broken any rules. I have not stolen anything or anyone's money. The artists have been paid for their art when I bought the shirt. What you are doing is bullying, and that is wrong. If what I do offends you then go away, because teefury has never contacted me to stop. And believe me, if it was against the rules they would have acted very quickly.
    155 weeks ago
    I bought a shirt from christy for 20 bucks and i was happy about it...i missed a shirt one day that i wanted and had to pay a premium to have it. I'm sure all you negative nancy's out there have one time collected something such as comic books, action figures, trading cards, or whatever else. When you bought that at face value and it went up in value did you feel bad selling it at a profit? no because thats what you do with collectibles you invest and hope for a profit. Teefury states their shirts are limited edition shirts which make them desirable to people. Did i care that i paid twice as much as the original price? no because i'm not some sad soul that lives in their parents basement and doesn't have a job, i work and buy things that i want. so calm down, shut up, and go play more WoW.
    155 weeks ago
    I never said you were breaking any rules. Not once. I just don't think that this is an appropriate place to be doing this.

Take your shirt sales to Teetrade and sell them there. You would probably have more success, selling them at a place meant for just that. I just don't think buying, and reselling shirts HERE is appropriate.
    155 weeks ago
    jlong116 said: Did i care that i paid twice as much as the original price? no because i'm not some sad soul that lives in their parents basement and doesn't have a job, i work and buy things that i want. so calm down, shut up, and go play more WoW.

......................................________
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:”........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    155 weeks ago
    girls "bowties are cool" ? where's there an image of that? I would be interested in that and the "it's a trap" medium tee I know what that looks like, i was wowed by the art but had no $$ to buy it at the time. LOVED IT!
    155 weeks ago
    But that is like taking that comic book or card to a collector's shop and selling it to a customer that is about to buy a new comic book or card. Let me know if the owner or manager doesn't kick you out then for taking his customer.

jlong116 said: I bought a shirt from christy for 20 bucks and i was happy about it...i missed a shirt one day that i wanted and had to pay a premium to have it. I'm sure all you negative nancy's out there have one time collected something such as comic books, action figures, trading cards, or whatever else. When you bought that at face value and it went up in value did you feel bad selling it at a profit? no because thats what you do with collectibles you invest and hope for a profit. Teefury states their shirts are limited edition shirts which make them desirable to people. Did i care that i paid twice as much as the original price? no because i'm not some sad soul that lives in their parents basement and doesn't have a job, i work and buy things that i want. so calm down, shut up, and go play more WoW.
    155 weeks ago
    slizedew said: But that is like taking that comic book or card to a collector's shop and selling it to a customer that is about to buy a new comic book or card. Let me know if the owner or manager doesn't kick you out then for taking his customer.

Whatever, it was an analogy...i've sold cards at a shop before to someone other than the store owner...i'm glad this is causing such an issue...makes this post more visible and will hopefully help her sell more shirts...so if she were selling shirts at $5 each would you have problems with that?...
    155 weeks ago
    oh and what the eff was that ascii code thing up there?...what is this 1997?
  • Load More Comments