Hey guys, on first glance this will sound like shameless self promotion (and in a way it is) but I think it is something a few of you might enjoy.

For a couple of months now I've been hosting a podcast/interview thing over at Scrawl Brawl, an art and illustration collab blog, called 'Chat with a Brit'. This week we had the great opportunity to interview Eddie Zammit, t-shirt connoisseur and the founder of T-world, the world's only regular magazine dedicated solely to t-shirt design. The podcast a fun and interesting look into the business of t-shirts and publishing, the topic of how the internet has affected t-shirt designers is also discussed at length. If you have ever worn a t-shirt or even contemplated putting one on then this is the interview for you. If you have some spare time and need something to pass the time give it a listen, who knows, you might pick up some vital information on becoming a fully fledged t-shirt designer! CLICK HERE TO LISTEN.

Here's Eddie chilling with Big Bird. Oh come on, you know you want to listen to someone who hangs out at Sesame Street:

If you enjoy it be sure to tell everyone you think might enjoy it too. Tweet it, Facebook it, blog it, it's totally up to you!

Thank you so much for listening, I hope you guys like it!
1Comments
    160 weeks ago
    Thanks for this Blazeldude, I love his mag, hope to be in it one day :)