Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
I'm 5'6 and about 140 pounds.... chest on the medium to largish side. I really don't want to miss today's shirt, any suggestions?
6Comments
    160 weeks ago
    They come in a LITTLE smaller. So whatever your size if you don't mind it snug, or go up a size if you want.
    160 weeks ago
    I think we are right about the same size. I can wear a Women's Medium, but it feels a bit snug and I fear that it will be too short after a few washes. I usually go for Men's Small or Women's Large. I got today's shirt in a Women's Large.
    160 weeks ago
    I' 5'3" and roughly 140 pounds with a decent chest and I get Either Women's or Men's M.
    160 weeks ago
    5'5" here, around 150, with large chest -- I wear a W L here, comfortably. They don't really shrink too much, but unless you want it pretty form-fitting, I'd go with W L. :)
    160 weeks ago
    I'm 5'3", 145 pounds but I wear a 34DD so I get the Women's Large to fit comfortably on my chest!
    160 weeks ago
    I think it really depends on how you want it to fit. I think the mens sizes run a little bigger than the womens sizes. My boyfriend usually wears a men's small and the small here fits him bigger than other smalls.