Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
Hey all,

I'm brand new to Teefury and purchased three tees during the grab bag as my first order. Since I don't have any previous Teefury experience to fall back on I wanted to check in with those of you who do.

I'm in Canada so I expect, of course, for shipping to take a little while but I'm seeing some of you already offering tees for trade from the grab bag while I just received notification today that mine has shipped.

Do international orders really/often take that long to be processed and shipped out? Or is the email wrong?

I'm perfectly willing to wait but I would rather not wait in the dark, you know?

Thanks for the help!
15Comments
    160 weeks ago
    I only got my shipping notification (for three orders) yesterday, and I'm in the States. Just luck of the draw, I guess. :(
    160 weeks ago
    Also in the states and mine shipped Wednesday. Says delivery will be next week.... Not sure why some get theirs way ahead of others? Guess emac's right... luck of the draw perhaps?
    160 weeks ago
    Yeah, I got my order yesterday as well, and I live in the states. I think some people just get lucky.
    160 weeks ago
    I purchased two tees in the grab gab. i'm expecting them on the 29th.

I live in florida; the 3 tees i bought previously from teefury have all taken exactly 14 days from the day i bought them to be delivered.

So shipping service isn't exactly good, but that's why it's only $2 and the shirts are 10. It's not like you're gonna get the same quality, originality, and affordability anywhere else. That's my train of thought anyways..

Be patient and enjoy your Tees when they come!
    160 weeks ago
    If I had a complaint it would have to be with order fulfillment. I placed my Grab bag order went through exactly 53 seconds after the sale started, and they just shipped today. By that I mean the grab bag was ordered, payment was approved and confirmation was received withing the 1st minute of sale.

I highly doubt that every person who already received a shirt ordered before I did. So it would be nice if orders were fulfilled in the order in which they were received.
    160 weeks ago
    Yes, thank you, Spankadoodle, this is the only thing I really have an issue with.

Shopping across the border means I'm used to and expect long shipping times but I am surprised at how long the order processing took.

But I'm still holding out hope that the awesomeness with be worth it. Even if this is typical, I can still see myself ordering once in a while in the future.
    160 weeks ago
    it might take a week or a bit longer for you to receive your shirts. It took me a week to receive the shipment email, and another week to get my shirts. don't worry, they'll be worth the wait. :)
    160 weeks ago
    I'm from Florida and I got the email saying it was shipped out on the 24th.
    160 weeks ago
    Got mines today! Purchased 3 shirts, sadly i only got 2/3 of what i wanted
    160 weeks ago
    holydread said:
    Shopping across the border means I'm used to and expect long shipping times but I am surprised at how long the order processing took.

I should have noted that I too am from Canada... Just outside of Winnipeg. Also, I ordered XXL shirts. So they either take care of the orders from the Lower 48 States first, or they go by size. One of the Two.
    160 weeks ago
    Spankadoodle said: If I had a complaint it would have to be with order fulfillment. I placed my Grab bag order went through exactly 53 seconds after the sale started, and they just shipped today. By that I mean the grab bag was ordered, payment was approved and confirmation was received withing the 1st minute of sale.

I highly doubt that every person who already received a shirt ordered before I did. So it would be nice if orders were fulfilled in the order in which they were received.

I also ordered mine within 1 minute. My shirts shipped last Wednesday. According to FedEx I should be getting my shirts today. I'm in the states & not that far from California. (Which is where the shirts ship from)

I also feel that shirts should be sent out in the order they were received. It seems that they work backwards. Someone had placed 2 orders. One right at the beginning of the day & one at the end of the day. They said the second order they placed was the one that was shipped first. Basically last order gets first shipment.

Good customer service would be to work from first order to last order but that's just my opinion.
    159 weeks ago
    I understand the hold at the border. That is why I was hoping if I ordered first I would have my items shipped first.

The actual grab bag sale started March 14th. I did not get a shipping notice until yesterday, March 25th... 2 days after people on the forum started receiving their shirts. That`s the part that bugs me.

They know how active the forums are, so a slight like this is compounded by the posts. They even encouraged Tee Trading, which again, we`ll be screwed over on, as the trade possibilities will have dried up by the time my shirts have arrived.

It just smacks of poor customer service to penalize people that order early. Especially when they advertise a limited number of earlier shirts (Pre-December) as being available. What are the odds that a customer who ordered within the first 2 minutes will receive one of the ``limited`` shirts, if their orders are filled a week later than other customers.

159 weeks ago
    I'll be testing my Last shirt order is first shipped out theory tonight. We'll see if the force abides.
    159 weeks ago
    Kinda off topic, but I ordered 12 Mens Medium shirts, all separate orders since that's what they were doing, and all four sets of three came with the same three shirts.

I ended up getting four "Bowling, it's not just a game anymore", four "Cavity Fighters", and four "Toad Skull".

Is there any reason for this? I though ALL shirts were supposed to be random?
    159 weeks ago
    Did you place the orders around the same time, or did you spread your orders out over the 24 hours. There has been sort of an unwritten rule that if you place your orders close together, it would allow the company a better chance to ensure you received a variety of shirts.

I've always ordered 6-9 shirts, and have never received a duplicate. I ordered 12 shirts within a 3 minute span this time as well, so I'm hoping the same holds true.