Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
I should've just gotten more grab bag shirts. (kicking self)

Anyhow, lemme know what you ended up with and let's see if i can take any disappointments off your hands! :)

you can either respond via posting here or email me at:
TheNextAudrey *at* yahoo *dot* com

Thanks in advance!!

(for the record, the one shirt i really want and am willing to pay an obscene price for is: "now that's a hammer, bro" )
45Comments
    160 weeks ago
    Hello there!

At the end, I didn't buy anything in the last Grab Bag but I still have Lightkatana Fight unworn and unwashed from the previous one.
    160 weeks ago
    I have Dark Side of the Triforce and Back to the Island in Mens S.
    160 weeks ago
    I got Apple Pi and Tusken Pride in Womens S. Let me know if anyone is willing to trade
    160 weeks ago
    Bubbles- Didn't really care for that design, thank you though.

Amneriscat-I can't wear a men's small. Sorry. The ladies smalls are almost too big on me. :)

Itsafaciact-I already have the Tusken Pride ( yeay!) but would be interested in the Apple Pi.
    160 weeks ago
    GeekyMeggie said: Bubbles- Didn't really care for that design, thank you though.

Amneriscat-I can't wear a men's small. Sorry. The ladies smalls are almost too big on me. :)

Itsafaciact-I already have the Tusken Pride ( yeay!) but would be interested in the Apple Pi.

What do you have to trade? I've been trying to use Apple Pi to possibly get a hp shirt but so far no ones biting and it seems you were my only hope for Tusken Pride lol
    160 weeks ago
    I ended up with Rock 'Em Sock 'Em candidates
    159 weeks ago
    @ Itsafactiact: I don't have any to trade at this point, just purchasing. Lemme know if you want me to take Apple Pi off your hands.

@ Neatgrl: gonna have the search the gallery, not familiar with the design...brb.
    159 weeks ago
    Neatgrl said: I ended up with Rock 'Em Sock 'Em candidates

Checked out the design. Not really that big of a Lost Fan.
    Thanks though. :)
    159 weeks ago
    I have Just Under The Skin..... Nobody seems to want to take it from me
    159 weeks ago
    In womens small I have
    The chiefs
    Apple pi
    And lava burn ward.
    159 weeks ago
    159 weeks ago
    I have a canned zombie and koopa the hutt in a womens small
    159 weeks ago
    thwhiteroses said: I have Gotta Trap Em All
    I am definitely interested! How much do you want for it?
    159 weeks ago
    anarchy said: In womens small I have

The chiefs

Apple pi

And lava burn ward.
    ty

I would be interested in the chiefs and the lava burn ward. How much do you want for them?
    159 weeks ago
    Gabberie said: I have Just Under The Skin..... Nobody seems to want to take it from me

im so sorry, it's not one I'm interested in either.
    You might have some luck on teetrade.org.
    Again, I'm sorry, I just really didn't care for that design
    159 weeks ago
    moopie72 said: I have a canned zombie and koopa the hutt in a womens small

Do you have a link for canned zombie?
    159 weeks ago
    I have (http://www.teefury.com/archive/1042/Bowling__It_s_not_just_a_game_anymore_/) if you're interested.
    159 weeks ago
    Rhombii said: I have (http://www.teefury.com/archive/1042/Bowling__It_s_not_just_a_game_anymore_/) if you're interested.

maaaaybe..how much you want for it?
    159 weeks ago
    I'll take a standard teefury price, $12 shipped. That is as long as you're in the USA, I don't do international.
    159 weeks ago
    Rhombii said: I'll take a standard teefury price, $12 shipped. That is as long as you're in the USA, I don't do international.

Yeah, I'm in Oregon. do you have a paypal email address you can send me? (my email address is up above, shoot me an email with what address I should send payment to.)
    Thanks a bunch!
    159 weeks ago
    anarchy said: In womens small I have
    The chiefs
    Apple pi
    And lava burn ward.

really do want the chiefs! (and lava burn ward if you still have it)
    shoot me an email at the address above with how much you want and what email address to send payment to via paypal?

Thanks!!
    159 weeks ago

Haha, in my prior response i was so excited i hit respond twice! (lol)
    anyhow, really do want this one!!
    can you shoot me an email at the email address above ([email protected]) and let me know how much you want for it (including shipping) and your email address to send payment via paypal?
    Thanks!
    159 weeks ago
    Bubbles said: Hello there!

At the end, I didn't buy anything in the last Grab Bag but I still have Lightkatana Fight unworn and unwashed from the previous one.

Bubbles,
    Do you have any other shirts in small that you're willing to sell? (worn and washed is okay too, as long as they are in good condition.)
    159 weeks ago
    Yep :-). I have been checking my Teefury collection and I could have one more avaible for trade:

Awaken Your Inner Beast. Worn and washed just once. I will happy to send you detailed pictures at any time if you're interested :-).

I have some others from different sites, but maybe we are not allowed to talk about that through the forum.
    159 weeks ago
    I got http://www.teefury.com/archive/1130/Strange_Eating_Habits/ . anyone interested.
  • Load More Comments