Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
Here is a link to the original gallery page.

I'm looking for a few shirts in Men's Medium, Men's Small, Women's Large or Women's Extra Large.

Here's a list of some of the shirts I would consider trading for

I also have a Women's Large Tusken's Pride.
Both shirts are unworn.
12Comments
    160 weeks ago
    i got snitches be crazy and grynfindor quiddich team shirt if you wanna trade.
    159 weeks ago
    Yeah I'd be interested in the Snitches be crazy shirt, if you've still got that one.
    159 weeks ago
    I have This one in a Medium if you're interested?
    159 weeks ago
    zagzig said: I have This one in a Medium if you're interested?

Aww man, that's the one I'm looking for the most :/
    159 weeks ago
    I have a mee's Medium Troy Story?
    159 weeks ago
    Slasher444 said: I have a mee's Medium Troy Story?

Sorry, not really digging the troy story. I like this lost one a lot, idk if Mrichhh wants the troy story and we could do a 3 way swap some how?
    159 weeks ago
    zagzig said:
    Slasher444 said: I have a mee's Medium Troy Story?

Sorry, not really digging the troy story. I like this lost one a lot, idk if Mrichhh wants the troy story and we could do a 3 way swap some how?

I'm down to do a three way trade if he wants Troy Story.
    159 weeks ago
    Yeah I'll trade for Troy Story. Email me at mrichar2 (at) c.ringling.edu for my address to send Troy Story, and where I should send the Island Reunion Shirt.
    159 weeks ago
    Mrichhh said: Yeah I'll trade for Troy Story. Email me at mrichar2 (at) c.ringling.edu for my address to send Troy Story, and where I should send the Island Reunion Shirt.

Alright, I'll E-Mail you ASAP.

@zagzig: Are you down to hold "Appetite For Enternia" and trade it for "Island Reunion".
    159 weeks ago
    sorry been away from the comp lately, but yea i still got the "appetite for enternia" email me at [email protected] and let me know what's up, i'm pretty new to this site so idk how this trade thing works
    159 weeks ago
    Slasher444 said:
    Mrichhh said: Yeah I'll trade for Troy Story. Email me at mrichar2 (at) c.ringling.edu for my address to send Troy Story, and where I should send the Island Reunion Shirt.

@zagzig: Are you down to hold "Appetite For Enternia" and trade it for "Island Reunion".

sorry been away from the comp lately, but yea i still got the "appetite for enternia" email me at [email protected] and let me know what's up, i'm pretty new to this site so idk how this trade thing works

haha forgot to hit "reply"
    159 weeks ago
    zagzig said:
    Slasher444 said:

haha forgot to hit "reply"

Yeah i sent you an E-Mail.