Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
The girlfriend and I got our 3 grab bag shirts each today and are looking to make some trades! We have the below, all of which are unwashed & never worn:

Men's XL

...Tragedy and Comedy

...Papa Skull

...The Whos

Woman's L

...Tragedy and Comedy

Woman's M

...Snitches Be Crazy

We are looking to trade for any of the below.

We'd like to keep it Men's for Men's and Women's for Women's, but can mix it up of course.

Men's XL

...Save the Clock Tower

...Choco Puffs

...We Are Family

...Han Shot First

...StarWalk

...COCOA

...Times are Changing

...Pirate Service Announcement

Woman's L or M

...I Can Haz Force

...Gargle Blaster

...We Are Family

...Koopa Country

...Strange Eating Habits

...Baggins' Pawn Shop

...COEXIST

...Time Warp

...House Pride

...Oz Wars

...Lava Burn Ward

Thanks in advance for any offers!

17Comments
    160 weeks ago
    I haven't gotten my shirts yet, but when I do I would like to trade you for the whos shirt. I expect to get them tomorrow. The only thing is that they are large.
    160 weeks ago
    What size is the womens coexist t-shirt?
    160 weeks ago
    @thetoemaster: Sorry, any men's shirts will need to be XL. I'm working on getting back to the L range, but it's a little ways off still. :D

@NF4awesome: We don't have a Coexist shirt yet, that is in the list of shirts we are potentially looking to trade for. Sorry!
    160 weeks ago
    Ok no worries. I just wanted that shirt and thought it wouldn't hurt to try.
    160 weeks ago
    My XL shirt hasn't come in yet, it was shipped out the 24th. Depending on what it is I might be willing to trade for Tragedy & Comedy.
    160 weeks ago
    Sounds great, let me know if you get anything on my Men's Want list that you're willing to part with!
    160 weeks ago
    I should be getting in 3 mens XL shirts today. I might be interested in The Whos shirt. It just depends on what I get in my grab bag.
    160 weeks ago
    I have a "Just Under The Skin" in a Mens Small..... If you're interested at all I would love Snitches Be Crazy in Womans M! Thanks!
    160 weeks ago
    No, sorry. As already stated above, any men's shirts we trade for need to be XL, and any womens we trade for can be either L or M.

Also, "Just Under the Skin" isn't a shirt we listed interest in trading for? Sorry again!
    159 weeks ago
    Hello Skinner,

This is Goat123. Sorry that it took so long to get back to you. Are you still interested in trading Comedy and Tragedy for my We Are Family? If you are email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
    159 weeks ago
    Sent you an e-mail!
    159 weeks ago
    Hmm, I'm also interested in trading "We Are Family" for "Tradegy and Comedy", but in Women's Medium. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    Still have the Women's L?
    Unfortunately the only one I have to trade for it is "It's a Trap" any interest in that one?
    159 weeks ago
    @texjiminy: No, she isn't interested in the Trap shirt unfortunately, sorry!

@Slarti: I'll check with her and see if she'd be up for that trade and drop you an e-mail if so. Thanks!
    159 weeks ago
    I would be interested in buying The Whos from you...
    159 weeks ago
    I could trade a Blaster shirt for Snitches be Crazy. O:
    158 weeks ago
    have the following if you are interested in any? i like your papa skull

EMAIL ME FOR TRADE AT: [email protected]

"The Don of Mushroom Kingdom" by Scott Robinson
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1039/The_Don_of_Mushroom_Kingdom/

"So Say We Can Do It" by Bregan1989
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1070/So_Say_We_Can_Do_It/

"Heath" by Lee Crutchley
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1069/Heath/