Back to forum
rss 173 weeks ago
hi guys i was wondering if you could help be, i am going to be framing some of my tee-fury shirts (size medium and some are a large) but i don't know where to get the frames and what size to get. can you guys help me?
7Comments
    173 weeks ago
    This guide might help :) You should be able to find the materials at an art supply store (or via a google search).
    173 weeks ago
    I've gotten some of my doubles of shirts framed at a local framing shop. It's probably way more expensive than what MJ linked, but the results look really great. I'll have to take pics of my TeeFury display once I have a lot more...
    173 weeks ago
    If you get them professionally done, they will probably sew-mount them to minimize any damage to the shirt. Although cheaper, sandwiching a shirt like these up against the glass will eventually damage the image. All sew-mounting is is stitching the cloth to a backing board with the same color thread. Although there are adhesives you can use as well, again more damage to the shirt and more possibility of slippage.
    173 weeks ago
    And the size would depend on the shirt and layout, but they'd be fairly large frames. Most craft stores like Hobby Lobby or Michael's sell cheap sectional frames or harder to find pre-made shadow-boxes.
    173 weeks ago
    That's true, I was thinking they meant to display the shirt more like a sports jersey, with the whole shirt shown on a background, rather than just the image.
    173 weeks ago
    is there a way to do it without harming the shirt?
    173 weeks ago
    bump