Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
Why can't I express my distaste for a shirt? Why does the staff feel the need to make it look like everyone loves a shirt? I'm a little perplexed. Is everyone on this site required to be a TeeFury groupie? This is an honest question.
5Comments
    160 weeks ago
    You need to read TeeFury's posting rules. The cliff notes is, you can dislike a shirt all you want- but you need to do it constructively, respectfully, and without resorting to insults.
    160 weeks ago
    ^^^ +1 w/ MJ

If you dont like a shirt give a good creative explanation why maybe you would have taken the shirt in another direction or maybe feel the typeface or coloring they chose didn't offer a good balance in the work.

You dont need to post up on something that you just dont enjoy...if you hate star trek but love firefly just say "not for me, im a browncoat" or maybe just leave it alone.

The majority of us are artists and enjoy getting solid feed back from the masses but we do understand the internet is for trolls and haters. Just be courteous, there is a designer behind every shirt that wont always have the same design taste as maybe you do.

:)
    160 weeks ago
    Very well said, Doty! Woohoo!
    160 weeks ago
    A bit over-sensitive.
    159 weeks ago
    kafejack said: A bit over-sensitive.

Just making the mods work for their money is all. I'm hired to keep them on their toes.