Back to forum
rss 161 weeks ago
I have a question about how shirts receive pancakes. Just curious.

For example, today's shirt has 9 pancakes at the moment. How many shirts has it sold to receive 9 pancakes?

This is a hard question to word correctly.

How many shirts have to sell for the shirt of the day to earn 1 pancake? OR does it not work like that?

thanks.
6Comments
    161 weeks ago
    Where did you find how many shirts sold for particular designs? I've always been curious.
    161 weeks ago
    The amount of orders placed on a particular shirt can be found on the bottom of each packaging slip. Granted, the numbers are probably only rough estimates since two or three shirts can be purchased and shipped as part of one order.
    161 weeks ago
    I was just curious; thought it was an interesting topic. I didn't know that many people loved Dexter to get yesterday's shirt, so i was wondering how many people purchased it to get those pancakes.
    161 weeks ago
    Oh nice, thanks Scafl! I've never paid attention to the packing slips in the past but now I want to go dig some up, lol.
    161 weeks ago
    Hey guys, we're going to request that no one publicly reveal information about how many shirts are printed :) Our preference is to keep things a bit more mysterious in the forums.

But I do have to say, that is some very impressive detective work, Scafl!
    161 weeks ago
    Haha.. sorry for bringing it up then. I was just curious.. But i guess that's why i couldn't really find any info on it.