Back to forum
rss 298 weeks ago
Is there anyway you can add an XXL for women. Your XL is 37.5in in the bust and I am a 44. Which I hate. But my friend who is only 2in smaller can squeeze in the XL. I'm fine with getting a mans shirt now but sometime I like the women's colors. Just a thought.
7Comments
    298 weeks ago
    I agree, the sizes run kind of small.
    298 weeks ago
    i just long ago got used to buying in mens at every site. i wouldnt even know what to do with a feminine shirt that fit right. not that i really believe they make them anyway lol.
    298 weeks ago
    I know other sites that use American Apparel and their XL is actually big enough to fit me. I was just wondering if Teefury's brand had a xxl.
    298 weeks ago
    So are these shirts AA also? I would like to buy a women's cut too, but don't like them tight.
    298 weeks ago
    If I remember correctly, they use Alstyle.
    298 weeks ago
    Teefury doesn't use AA. I was wondering if Layne could tell us if the brand they use has a XXL in women's.
    297 weeks ago
    I emailed and asked a couple of times back when teefury first started. Layne said he was checking into it, and then he never really said anything else after that. I really don't think it's going to happen.