Back to forum
rss 161 weeks ago
Hello. I discovered this amazing site a little too late to order this one.

Looking for the "Hanburgler" ( Star Wars' Han Solo & McDonald's Hamburgler mash-up) T-shirt in either a men's L or XL.

Will pay $25-plus shipping, preferably via Paypal.

Feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks!

-dcup73

11Comments
    159 weeks ago
    Still lookin'...
    159 weeks ago
    ...I have it...but it's a Woman's XL shirt. Which is unfortunate because I'd love to get rid of it.
    159 weeks ago
    you might want to try : www.teetrade.org if you don't have any luck on the forums.
    or you can try contacting the artist directly and see if they have their design for sale currently on any other sites. (some of them do...for instance, found the star wars/calvin and hobbes one on redbubble "best buddies". awesome design, kicking myself for missing it, probably gonna end up getting it from there since i have troubles finding people to trade/buy from in my size)
    Hope one of these suggestions helps!!
    158 weeks ago
    @ebrennan19: Darn, so close...

@GeekyMeggie: Thanks for the suggestions. Have been monitoring those sites for over a month too.

This shirt must be pretty rare, 'cause I haven't even seen 1 guy's shirt in ANY size come-up yet...
    158 weeks ago
    Yeah, I'd love to have this piece too. It's one of the rare few Star Wars shirts on TeeFury that didn't sell too well upon release, I'd guess as to how many sold but I might get in trouble if I try...
    158 weeks ago
    i got hanburglar in the grab bag, but it's M XXL...
    [email protected] if you're interested
    158 weeks ago
    Email sent! : )
    158 weeks ago
    Another near miss. Still looking...
    158 weeks ago
    Weekend bump...

If you have L through XXL will take it for $25 + shipping. There's not a better deal out there.

email me; [email protected]
    158 weeks ago
    sending you an email about the Hanburgler men's Large T-shirt I have =)
    158 weeks ago
    You're email has been replied to, Raggen88.

-Thanks! : )