Back to forum
rss 175 weeks ago
Ugh! Just venting my frustration.
I got my shirt The Whos this weekend and was super excited....until I pulled it out of the bag and saw it was a women's large instead of a men's large. Oops. I thought for sure I rechecked the size while ordering but I guess I was just so excited for the shirt that I assumed I got it right as I've never gotten it wrong before. *sigh*
So, I'm wearing the shirt now and know for a fact I'll never be able to wear it again 'cause it'll be way too short after washing(this tall girl needs long shirts.) Also, this shirt is no where near the quality of a men's shirt. It's so thin and not soft at all.
Lesson learned, need to triple check that I clicked the right size.

Anyone else ever accidentally order the wrong size?
7Comments
    175 weeks ago
    Actually I sort of had the same issue. When I first ordered my shirt and went to check out, it said I ordered a XL when in fact I ordered a XXL. I deleted my cart and started again and the same thing happened. Picked a XXL, went to check out and it said I had a XL. So then I ordered a XL and XXL and when I went to check out, it finally showed a XL and XXL. So I went and deleted the XL.
    I would say email teefury and and see if possible to trade. I know they only print what is ordered, but as popular as this item is, you may be in luck. May be even able to contact the designer of the shirt. Otherwise I am sure you may find one on ebay soon cause I have seen some people in the past buy them and sell them on ebay.
    Heck, might get lucky in the upcoming Grab Bag or could find somone on here to trade.
    Good luck in your quest.
    175 weeks ago
    You might be able to trade someone!

*Winkwink!!*
    175 weeks ago
    Wait. The women's shirts are not soft? And they are thin? Well smurf.
    I ordered 4 shirts... This is great disappoint.

:(
    175 weeks ago
    I already wore my shirt. I'll just MacGyver it and make it bigger. I also ordered my grab bag and will be hoping I somehow get another one. Last grab bag I got, two of the three shirts were ones I already had so maybe my luck will be good and I'll get all Who shirts. Wishful thinking there since I didn't have money for any of the other Who shirts.

Eilvanwyn, I have no idea if all women's shirts feel thin and not soft but that dark blue one did. Might have just been the color.
    175 weeks ago
    Well... Hm...

You could always order the shirt-to-pillow thing they have at ThinkGeek if your MacGyvering doesn't work out. I got one for the roomie, and he loves it.
    174 weeks ago
    I ordered mine as a Womens Large instead of an X-Large
    174 weeks ago
    I have a bunch of pillow forms that I've been meaning to cover in tees that no longer fit, so much laziness though. I'm thinking I'm going to try and MacGyver The Whos into a hoodie tee.

Ordering the wrong size pretty much smurfs doesn't it DoctorPond?